KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matzuva News

Shalom and Hi to Everyone!
Getting news over to you about Matzuva on a regular basis is quite a mission but now that I'm back in circulation after nearly a year we'll see what we can
do. The old newsletter format isn't feasible at least not on a regular basis. Maybe snippets of info here and there is a more realistic option. This, is conjunction with Max's great pictures that cover all Matzuva happenings - A picture is worth a thousand words! they say.
Anyway, I attended a gathering for a further 5 new young candidate families (including 9 children)for Matzuva membership yesterday evening in the Moadon. These families will be up for acceptance voting this coming Friday and a celebration evening is scheduled for Saturday evening. All the families are professionals and in their early thirties.
I saw Max busy with his camera at the Absorption Committee gathering that was well attended so look out for the pictures.
All these latest families will convert or build homes within the kibbutz area itself. Meanwhile the demand for building plots at Nofei Matzuva (community village)is growing and nearly all the plots for Stage A and Stage B have been taken up. Stage C is also an option to be decided upon. The demographic ramifications for Matzuva are significant and positive. The average age at Matzuva has plummeted and continues to do so.
Many of our veteran members (vatikim)have recently celebrated the birth of great grandchildren while a special mazal-tov is extended to Miria and Uri Lev on the birth of their first grandson. Many of the young
kids when you were on Ulpan or volunteers at Matzuva are either beginning, ongoing or ending their army draft, some with outstanding service.
Recent alumni who have visited Matzuva this month:

All this ties up with the leader message I wrote on this website that Matzuva is reasserting itself as a vibrant community once again despite all the pitfalls it has experienced during the last few years.

Alumni who have visited Matzuva this month:
Sharon (Myers)& Yoel Doron, Karen (Lazarus)Solomon and family, David King as well as Valerie (Anderson)Singer and family hoping to visit later this week
Take care
Baruch

Uri & Mirja Lev's grandson

Hi there
I stumbled on this site and would like to say Mazeltov to Uri & Mirya on the birth of their grandson (more details would be welcome). We think of the Levs often and wonder how you all are.
Tanya Thomson (Matzuva 1989, NZ Habonim)

Re: Matzuva News

We truly had an amazing stay on Matzuva. It was wonderful to see everybody and hopefully we will be able to return soon. Warmest love and wishes to you all on the meshek.Karen