KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HULPAN AND VOLONTEER 76-77

IJUST WANT TO SAY HELLO TO ANYONE WHO REMEMBER ME.
I WS THERE FROM FRANCE WITH MY FRIEND DANIEL. WE WORKED IN THE BANANAS AND PLAY THE GUITAR EVERY EVENING . WE HAD THE BEST TIME EVER POSSIBLE...

Re: HULPAN AND VOLONTEER 76-77

Hello Gilbert,
Of course I remember you and Daniel, singing and playing the guitar under our volunteer tree close to the volunteer houses! These wonderfull experiences I will take forever with me in my heart.
Because of you and Daniel I met the father of my 2 Dutch/French children!
The last thing I heard from you was, that you came back home to France after living for a few years in Israel. Do you have children and are you still living in France or again in Israel?
Kind regards,
Anneke Berkhout, Amsterdam
Dutch volunteer group 1977

hi Gilbert:
its a sorprise to be looking around in the computer about Matzuva's friends.
Do you remember me. Hi i am with a friend nowm, and

hello Gilbert et Léon et Daniel et Sylvie
super les retrouvailles, j'espère qu'on va arriver à en trouver d'autres, si vous en connaissez faites passer l'info et mon email, un petit coucou ou shana tova cela fait toujours plaisir, met du baume au coeur et nous renvoie quelques années en arrière.

à bientôt

je me souviens de vous

Bonjour Gilbert,

Je suis Chantal la soeur de Betty qui avait comme petit ami Nimrod. Oui je me souviens du kibbutz c'était super et on s'est bien amusé aussi avec Daniel. A bientôt Chantal

hello Gilbert! I know this was a very old message, but if you ever get this message, I would love to get in touch with you! I loved the time in Israel, & I loved getting to visit you in France twice and meet your family and see Daniel again.

Et bien sur je me souviens Leon, Silvie et les autres.....je suis desolee mon francais n'est pasTres bien...Mais c'etait tois qui m'enseignee mes premiers mots en francais...."je suis bourre......Maria S"......etc. :-)

Bonjour Gilbert je me souviens très bien de toi et de Daniel c etait super matzuba.a bientôt chantal Baroukh la soeur de betty

Hi Leon
I have a good picture of you
Want to see it
Daniel

Coucou Maryse c'est Daniel
Où es-tu?

Bonjour Chantal c'est Daniel
Gilbert et moi vivons maintenant en Israël (pas ensemble je te rassure!)
As tu une photo de toi de l'époque ?
Bises

Hi Barry
I lnow live in Israël and so does Gilbert
Will you come and visit us?
Daniel

Sylvie????

Hi Daniel! Of course I would love to visit you! I am retiring from teaching in June after 22 years, and I hope to visit Israel within two years. Are you on Facebook? Please send me your email, and Gilbert's too. Docc86@cox.net

I hope you are well.
Barry