KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where's Mike Gold?

Or are you the Beverly from Phoenix (ar) with the (then)red hair?

Hey Mike,

Yes you did say what Moore meant. Hoped that would jog yer memory. Sure took you long enough, you brain-dead old fart!

Actually I'm thru shopvacking the mary jane... I live in Thailand now, where I visit a monastery every month and practice buddhist meditation. Before that I spent 7 or 8 years writing adventure novels. Before THAT I spent 21 years in what was left of the merchant marine, shipping out.

When I get outta the monastery this time I will try setting up a website to sell my novels cheaper than on-demand. If you're interested I'll send you some free samples.

Take care, Bro, and a toast to Kerouac...

Joe

the skunks finished duded.....
send me the site of your books, and now that the mind is clear, maybe i will read one...

Er, the website never got going. Actually I''m in Amsterdam for a month and don't have the memory stick on hand so I''ll pipeline you one late feb.

So what happened, a Gazan bomb land in the skunk patch?

we met in amsterdam, and went to the fantasia and paradisio (skunkland) and if i recall, once you passed out in the snow

Snow in Amsterdam? That musta been someone else falling over onto a tray of cocaine....Remember, you met a lotta people in A'dam, we all did.

Re. a book,I can't seem to send you an e-mail attachment thru this forum so you might want to give me an e-mail address sometime if U think of it...