KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
congratulations

from this oleh chadash and candidate and bananshick from 78-79, i must offer my heartiest congratulations to you stalwart kibbutz veterans. what you have accomplished is amazing. i was there in 2004 to visit, and need to get back soon. interestingly. although we decided not to stay in israel in 1979, my son has since returned and served in the IDF. he was just one year old at matzuva.
baruch, your posts on the website are wonderful.
best wishes,
gerald rea
carlsbad, calif. usa

Re: congratulations

Hi Jerry
Thanks for your post regarding your time at Matzuva.
All the ex-Banana team will remember you well and your pleasant disposition and hard work in our banana fields. You will no doubt remember Yossele Goren (Zal) who worked and ran the branch for many many years until he tragically passed away last year. He was the last banana branch member before becoming the head of the combined agricultural branch. Another banana stalwart is Aron Meir from South Africa who is now the manager of two neighbouring kibbutzim branches.
We also remember with much pleasure your talent with the guitar.
Good luck from all at Matzuva and keep contact.
Take care
Baruch