KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Names-Photos-Stories

If any of you have photos that you would like to have added to the photo albums please send them to:
kibbutzmatzuba@hotmail.com and they will be considered for adding.

The same with stories, anecdotes and likes!!!!

If your name is missing from the Ulpan list, inform us please.

Re: Names-Photos-Stories

Hi!

Way off subject, but I just wanted to say hi to Matzuva. IN '80-'81 I was there as an ulpanist for a year and then I stayed for another six months as a volunteer. Matzuva remains a place I love.and the people remain people I cherish. Uri Lev-what a character. Yael, Eli Sheva, Neer, Shy in the sheep, Morey, the guy who drove the bus on our trip into the Sanai the week before they gave it back...I loved working in the pardes, the pool and even in the cotton fields. When it came time to leave I did a pretty good job of slipping away without saying good byes. I couldn't stand it. Who knows if anyone there still remembers me (curly hair that the English woman (Lynn?) cut fairly short at some point...I swam...I liked to work hard...fairly short...) but Matzuva was a great place to be a young restless woman. Truthfully, if I had fallen in love with a ben meshick who wanted to stay I would probably be there today. The place suited me. I hope all is well.

Robi Zocher (Huffman)

I guess it was '81-'82...I just saw my picture in the winter of '81-82.

I'd like to see some of the photos from the "old" Matzuva site published on this one.