KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW - THE KIBBUTZ MAGAZINE

Congratulations,Mazzal tov.thanks to our team and Edna Nathans, no matter were we are, all of us can read our local magazine, in Ivrith , aimed at our sons and daughters overseas.I will work out how to combine photos relating to some articles and upload them to this site.The concept; "a real step forward"
Obviously Baruch will continue to keep you up to date in his great style in English, and I will continue FLickr.

Thank you Baruch, for your excellent translations of the Alon. I am sure our non-Hebrew reading friends will enjoy reading the updates on your page.

You may have noticed that in the last"Kibbutz Magazine"
some color pictures have been added, and we will try to improve this feature in the future.

Incidentally the copy of the magazine which the members get in their mail boxes, are without color photos and very few black and white pictures.
Enjoy, and send us some feedback please.

Re: העלון - עלי גבעה

כל הכבוד לשרון לברוך ולמקס יישר כח
תודה ותודה