KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alex Elbertsen ז''ל

With great sorrow we have learnt of Alex Elberstsen passing this morning. Alex spent a few years on Matzuva during the early 1980s, where he met Ingrid (nee Sirkin), his wife for the past quarter century. Alex had a special love for Matzuva and the friends he found on the kibbutz.

Re: Alex Elbertsen ז''ל

I got a shock when I just read the tragic news of the passing away of Alex, he was a great guy and we remember him well here in matzuva.Alex worked in the engineering shop here and after marrying Ingrid lived a while in Herzlia.
I wish the family lots of strength in order to bear this great loss.

Alex was my roommate for a few months after the Ulpan and I just reconnected last year through Facebook. He used to organize a lot of things for the volunteers in the old Rakevet. He was a terrific guy - I can't believe he's gone at such a young age

My dear friend,

With deep sorrow i read this news about you.
With sadness in my heart i wish Ingrid and the family strength in these difficult days.
bastiaan

My thoughts are with Alex's family & close friends. What a dynamic personality has been taken away. "For whom the god's love, die's young" MHDSRIP.