KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ulpan 1986

Hi, I was an ulpanist, summer 1986. I am from Australia. Micha was our teacher- I was in kita aleph. This site is a great idea. I have my own site [for my business] www.oraclewisdom.net

Anyone from that time who remembers me? My father died while I was on this kibbutz.

I have always wanted to pass a message along to person who was the kibbutz doctor in 1986. Medical training should come with some degree of counselling. We call it bedside manner. You did a terrible job. It is completely inappropriate to tell a person whose parent died a few days ago that they are not grieving, just mentally unwell.- "Crazy". I have never forgotten your comments. Thanks for the compassion! Lucky, I have good memories of Matsuba too. Today I am a trained counsellor, -YOU have taught me how not be be - BITTER, like you.

Shalom