KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
volunteered on and visited lovely Mazzuva between 1989 and 1991

Hello Baruch and Kibbutz Mazzuva,

Seeing the pictures from the 70th celebration almost brought tears it was so good to see beautiful Mazzuva again. I'm looking for other volunteers from my time, such as Dana Winograd and many Dutch friends. So many kind friends who lived on the Kibbutz, with whom I worked, and my host family, the Mizna's (I know they have since left the kibbutz but what a great family). I took care of those lambs and I was there when the sheep were taken away and the deer closed down. Worked in the bannana fields, and really loved it. Wonderful happy sweet memories. Later I worked at Moshav Moledet and a bit on Kibbutz Ramat a Shofet, but Mazzuva remains very special to me (and my father who dropped me off the first time). Thank you so much for the experience, I hope my daughters experience the same someday.

Thank you very much,
Shana