KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: photos

Paula shalom, i would suggest you add your photos to the Kibbutz matzuva site on facebook .This site's foto album is not so popular as it was i am afraid..
good luck,
Max nathans

Max,
How do you know that?
Do you know that we have over over 600 unique (meaning different)visits to the site every month!
There are readers of the Alon from all over the world too. That includes the photos too.
Whereas the majority of the movement on the Facebook site is by people living at Matzuva!

Hello Max and everyone else reading this.
I already posted some of my photos on facebook Matzuba. I am happy to share some with you if you choose, but that was not the reason I wrote this time.

I am happy to say that since I wrote on this site I have been contacted by 2 people from my old ulpan days. And I found another on facebook. Somehow word spreads, and I do not care how. I happen to like facebook too.

It would be nice to catch up or hear of others that I was friends with [that was most of the ulpan- my family]
Good shabbos to those that keep it,
shalom Paula

Of course i know THE SITE is popular and has a lot of hits. People want to read "the allon" which is very good.Also Baruch's updates are great reading. The message board people follow also i notice
However the photo site has been static for a long time.
Apart from the Ulpan groups which after a lot of work i added, there are only 6 photos. In the volunteer section are 14 pictures. Those 20 photos have been there a long time.
Facebook whether we like it or not has many followers from exMatzubians from all over the world.About statistics my Flickr had 158 hits yesterday.3VT
Sharon keep up the good work!!