KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Neil Reich's passing away

I just logged in and found out that Neil Reich passed away.
I was volunteer and Ulpanist on Kibbutz Matzuba in !978-till 1980 and founs out that neilReich was a lovely bloke to work and talk to.
I am deeply saddened by his passing away.I wish his widow and children all the best

Re: Neil Reich's passing away

So sad to hear about Neil's passing....we were roommates for over a year...what a great person snd friend! We lost touch after Matzuba.,,,but he was in my thoughts often and will be missed! My deepest condolences to his family.

Re: Neil Reich's passing away

I was in the Ulpan in the summer of 1980 while the kibbutz was on high alert from Hezbollah attacks
from Lebanon. I fondly remember playing basketball with Neil, we would play the Americans against
the Israelis, including Aryeh. Neil was a truly fine person (also a good ball handler and competitor) and his girlfriend Yael
(later his wife) absolutely lovely. Neil was in love with her and Matsuva, he did not want to leave for anything! Very sad
to hear about his untimely passing while back in the USA in a road accident. He followed his heart, as we all should learn to do.

best regards to Matsuva and all its members!

Kenny Levitt