KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: אורי לב ז''ל - Uri Lev z''l

Condolences to all the family

Sorry to hear that Uri finally lost the battle with his disease. I worked with Uri in the bananas for at least two years before I parted ways with Matzuba. Despite the often tedious and often grueling work, Uri, who never tired, would always be making us laugh. And when Uri and his best friend Nisim got on a roll together, the mirth hit memorable levels. Uri and I were very different people and we did not spend a lot of time together after work. But for those eight or more hours every work day, he was one of those people who made the work day fun and life worth living.

Hello I just heard of this sad news. I was at Kibbutz Matzuva way back in 1989 and also was a Habonim madricha in New Zealand when Uri and Mirja and their kids were here. All my thoughts to Uri's family & wishing them long life.
Tanya Thomson Auckland New Zealand