KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ulpanist 1989/90

I am searching for my kibbutz family from the winter 1989 ulpan. I stayed at Matzuba for about 6 months. I had a wonderful kibbutz family, but unfortunately didn't stay in contact. Now 24 years later, and my memory not as good as it used to be, I have forgetten their names. If somebody remembers me, or if Baruch has a list of Ulpanists, and the families who adopted them...it would be much appreciated if you could contact me at asimpleyogi@gmail.com.
Also for a funny story.... It looks like I will be moving back to Matzuba in the near future.... Funny after so many years...

Re: Ulpanist 1989/90

Hi Brett - nice to hear from you. Sorry for the delay in reply but 9 of us from Matzuva were in Ireland until Mid-June (see my Update when it's posted).
Anyway, next time I'm in the archives I look into your request by opening your Ulpan box there. I'm not sure if there's a family adoption list for students there but failing this I'll circulate your request on the internal e-mail system.

So, how's things with you "down-under"? - you must be approaching your late thirties by now. Did you take over your Dad's business eventual. If I recall it correctly it was in the surfing trade.

Anyway we would like to hear what you've been doing since 1990.

Best of luck and have a good day
Regards
Baruch