KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I was the dentist of the kibbutz between 1978-82and lived in Mazzuva - short visit

I am Andrew Spielman, dentist of the kibbutz between 1978-82. With my wife Kathy and son Robert we lived in the kbibutz between 1981-82. We are planing a short visit to Israel next February and would love to come see the kibbutz. I am not sure if anyone still remembers us. Robert, my son is 33. He was in a day care with Zach, Hagai, Morag, Dikla and Adar Segali who must be of the same age.
I was hoping we could reconnect with a few people who remembers us: Miriam Givati? Shmuel Nesher, Pnina Nesher, Ezra Segali?, the Nathans family, Avinoam? children/grandchildren of the Tal, or Segali family? If anyone would reply to my email (ais1@nyu.edu) it would be greatly appreciated.
Gmar chatima tova,
The Spielman family, New York., September 14, 2013

Re: I was the dentist of the kibbutz between 1978-82and lived in Mazzuva - short visit

Hi Dr. Spielman!
I was at Matzuva in the summer 1980 ulpan, and my GF at the time, Brigitte Haik had a tooth broken (when a son of the kibbutz, Avi, tossed her "playfully" into the pool and she hit the deck, not the pool), and she had it "replaced" by a brass stub (instead of, say, a crown). Were you that dentist? I lived in Israel after that until after the 1st Intifada, moved to J'lem then T.A., and finally back to the States (and now on to Singapore), but I wonder if you recall that incident?
Kind Regards
David Terner