KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!

Anonymous Postings!
Any anonymous or other threads of a personal nature will not be accepted henceforth - and they will be immediately deleted.

KIBBUTZ MATZUBA MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HULPAN AND VOLONTEER 76-77

Bonjour Chantal c'est Daniel
Gilbert et moi vivons maintenant en Israël (pas ensemble je te rassure!)
As tu une photo de toi de l'époque ?
Bises

hello Gilbert! I know this was a very old message, but if you ever get this message, I would love to get in touch with you! I loved the time in Israel, & I loved getting to visit you in France twice and meet your family and see Daniel again.

Et bien sur je me souviens Leon, Silvie et les autres.....je suis desolee mon francais n'est pasTres bien...Mais c'etait tois qui m'enseignee mes premiers mots en francais...."je suis bourre......Maria S"......etc. :-)

Bonjour Gilbert je me souviens très bien de toi et de Daniel c etait super matzuba.a bientôt chantal Baroukh la soeur de betty

Hi Barry
I lnow live in Israël and so does Gilbert
Will you come and visit us?
Daniel

Hi Daniel! Of course I would love to visit you! I am retiring from teaching in June after 22 years, and I hope to visit Israel within two years. Are you on Facebook? Please send me your email, and Gilbert's too. Docc86@cox.net

I hope you are well.
Barry