Welcome to the forum!
Return to Website

Cooking Louisiana Web Forum

The Cooking Louisiana "town hall" is open to everyone at all times to talk cooking.... Enjoy!

Cooking Louisiana Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Site

Cooking Louisiana is "New" to the Web. Time will bring this site to full blossum along with dedicated visitors such as yourself. I have fun cooking and experiment excessively! Cooking can be "creativity"... and I like creating things. Especially when it brings a smile to an "already happy" face!

Use this forum to communicate with other home cooks, hey, we all wish to learn!

Re: The Site

How about some of the meals prepared at the old CNG office with the chef standing out side his office window so he could smoke!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Cooking Louisiana is "New" to the Web. Time will bring this site to full blossum along with dedicated visitors such as yourself. I have fun cooking and experiment excessively! Cooking can be "creativity"... and I like creating things. Especially when it brings a smile to an "already happy" face!

Re: Re: The Site

It's a shame I didn't have time to cook them "out the window" meals... but... if I would have.. my boss would have backed me up on that too! Huh Al...? "If you're not gonna work...cook!" haha..... Cook me something Al!

Replying to:

How about some of the meals prepared at the old CNG office with the chef standing out side his office window so he could smoke!!!

Replying to:

Please come back soon!