Faunsdale Bike Rally forum

biker and rally related only

Faunsdale Bike Rally forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIKER 2000 AND THE OWNERS OF FAUNSDALE

YOU ALL WOULD NT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE COLORS AND PATCH WEARES IF THE BIKER 2000 WOULD LEARN TO STAY IN THEIR PERSPECTIVE AND RESPECT THE PATCH WEAR'S. THEY WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO NOT CROSS OVER INTO A ROPED OFF AREA AND STAY AWAY FROM US WHO WEAR A PATCH.SEE THIS IS WERE PROTO CALL COME'S IN AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO A RALLY YOU THE BIKER 2000 NEED TO LEARN THIS OR WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY. IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE CLUB THEN STAYAWAY AND THEIR WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM. FOR AS FANUNSDALE OWNERS YOU YOUR SELF SHOULD NO THIS. YOU CANT TURN A BIKE RALLEY INTO A FAMILY COOK OUT IT JUST WON'T WORK. SEE IF YOU KEEP ON SCREAMING ABOUT THEIR COLORS AND PATCHES YOU NEED TO LOCK THE GATE UP AND FORGET ABOUT AND JUST GO HOME!

Re: BIKER 2000 AND THE OWNERS OF FAUNSDALE

I do agree with you that they should stay out of roped off areas. We are not trying to turn Faunsdale Rally into a family cook out.There are people who come there to have a good time not to be beat on. If you teach someone the hard way you will be out out the gate just the same as anyone. And if you do not like the way the rally is run then do not come.

PS: if I cared who you were I could go to the data page and get your ip number and find out who you are.

When is the ride in spring 2010. I am in Baton Rouge and will try to be there. Give dates and I'll make a campsite res.

In responce to your message we do not care who leaves messages on the page but we do ask that you be willing to be accountable for your comments so if you have anything to say worth saying you would be willing to say who you are if not then we must consider your comments to be unworthy of consideration and disregard them as just babbling.
In responce to the rally being turned into a cook out the rally has never been anthing like a cookout and never will be and the persons setting up sayed compounds should take into consideration that the owner let these be set up and if these individuals do not want to follow the rules then they can leave and let those of us who came to the rally to have a good time and enjoy the babe's and bikes do just that.Not all who attend bike ralies are there to prove somthing most of us are there for the fun and the brotherhood that we all share from riding motorcycles.

I think the difference between the ones that wear a patch and the ones that do not is that the ones that do not wear a patch do not have any problems or issues with the ones that do....The rallies are suppose to be a place to socialize and meet people from all walks of life....It would seem to me that the clubs local club house would be the place to be private and territoral....The owners of Faunsdale do a great job and we will be back....Be thankful they do not have a rule no colors, as some places do...

I just want to say that I agree 100% with what is being said. If you are allowing colors in your rally then you should respect their privacy of the roped off areas, and their patches. If they want to socialize with the biker 2000 they will if the don't leave them be.

Re: Re: BIKER 2000 AND THE OWNERS OF FAUNSDALE

I agree that you should stay out of the roped off areas. There are new comers to the rally all the time. Some of these people do not know how things work. We the Faunsdale owners or the biker 2000 are not there to educate them. We are there to put on a good rally and have a good time without conflict.So if someone accidently stimbles into your compound tell them it is private and they need to leave. Seems better than teaching them the hard way. Just because you wear a patch on your back does not automatically get you respect. Patch holder or independent you earn it. If you act like an ass to other people than expect to be treated the same. And if you are the owners of a rally you have the right to go any where on the grounds you choose especially if you own the property.

Luckily not all patch wearers are *******s like some, but teaching a lesson goes two ways. Independants don't wear targets on their backs and are not territorial like a bunch of animals. Only the weak need to run in a pack. It seems that certain patch wearers are so afraid that they won't even put their name on their email. Faunsdale is in one sense a family rally; it is a family of people who love to ride bikes. Thank you Mr. Bob for putting on a great rally.

If you tough bikers do not want anyone near you then you should stay in your roped off area and not socialize with the normal happy people enjoying them selves LETS AL HAVE FUNNN

I agree with you totally,they need to have their own bike rally so they won't have to worry about someone crossing their string!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bunch of jerk off patch ***** wearers cry baby dick heads have your own rally,you can't because nobody would show up,instead you ***** dog suckers want to cause trouble,you pussies won't go one on one.

Re: Re: Re: BIKER 2000 AND THE OWNERS OF FAUNSDALE

Look let the patch wearers alone. They put a lot of time and effort into earning them. I'm a lone wolf rider, no patch, no b.s. just ride.
Remember there arefolks facinated with the bike club lifestyle, its up to the club to advise then to leave them alone.