Faunsdale Bike Rally forum

biker and rally related only

Faunsdale Bike Rally forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Faunsdale Rally and Pics

Hey all, Just wanted to let you know that I had a great time at the spring rally as usual. Faunsdale is always a good party and rally. You gotta remember sh-- happens and just because of this one incident don't let that put a frown on your faces and shed a bad light on the rally. I shot film for lets-ride.com and had a blast doing it !! (I was the little blonde on the dark purple softail) Met tons of new friends and got some great shots...Thanks to everyone who stopped when I flagged you down for the pics, I appreciate it.

Kell and the Lemonade Queen, if you read this, email me, I have some pics to send you. I thought I had an address for you, but cant find it....sorry... Thanks to all of you who allowed me to take pics. Sorry for the delay in them being posted to the site as it's riding weather and the site is backed up beyond belief currently !! They have promised to give the pics priority as there have been alot of inquiries on them. Hopefully they will be posted soon.

If you wanna get a look see at what was taken send me your email address with "Faunsdale Pics" in the subject line to lesafine@mchsi.com and I'll send you a link to the people who develope my film. (Just so you know, I don't make any money off this)but you can order prints thru the service if you like. ANy comments are always welcome....email me if you like. Happy to share. EB got some great shots too of the babes at the rally. Good work EB !!

Our crew was invited down to Slicks Hang Out,(AKA White Castle Lounge)in Meridian, MS. We went Memorial weekend, and had a blast, they all made us feel right at home. It's a fun crowd for sure !! And I must say Slick and Ms. Charlotte sure do cook up some fine eats on the grill !! YUM !

Forever Two Wheels has a place in Meridian also, but they were closed when we finally got over there Memorial weekend. Sorry we missed you guys. Hope to catch your crew at the Fall Rally if not at Meridian.

Looking forward to the Fall Rally and seeing my new friends again. "L"

[Winkani