ATOP Message Forum

Welcome to ATOP! We seek to be a community minded ministry with the world in mind and you at heart.  Where everyone feels accepted, supported, challenged, and affirmed.

ATOP Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Introductions

If you are new to this Board or this site please say hello and introduce yourself. By doing so you allow the rest of us to welcome you!

Hello, Welcome to ATOP

My name is Tanya and I want to welcome you to this message forum. I want you to know that I decided to start this forum, because I believe it is a channel for many to connect to each other and God. We are so very busy and at times the computer is the only down time we have. I am praying that this forum will reach many who long to have a closer relationship, have fun, share problems, advice, and search God's Word.

I wanted to post a brief introduction about myself here, but then I realized for those of you who do not know me it would be hard to post your story. If you have the time please go to http://tanyamerced.bravesites.com/and click All About Me.

After you have read my story can you please tell us yours.

Thank you for visiting and I pray that you will come again.

Re: Hello, Welcome to ATOP

Hi everyone. My name is Wandy. I am a special education teacher part time (actually full time) and I'm the mother of a beautiful 5 year old full time! I have a wonderful husband who I have known my entire life.