ATOP Message Forum

Welcome to ATOP! We seek to be a community minded ministry with the world in mind and you at heart.  Where everyone feels accepted, supported, challenged, and affirmed.

ATOP Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praise

Psalm 100:4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

Re: Praise

Thank you Lord that today my husband went to a men's retreat and he was able to lead the men with confidence. Thank you Lord for the strength and energy needed to clean. Thank you that my son Andrew helped in throwing out all 10 garbage bags. Thank you Lord that I spent time watching a Veggie Tale movie with him today.

I want to praise God this morning for giving me another day. Thank you that I got to see a former student named "Stephanie" working at McDonald's this morning.

Let me explain, many special education students get lost somehow right after they leave middle school. It always hurts me to know that another one dropped out, got pregnant early, jail, etc.

Didn't have time to converse with her, but just watching her in action with the customers brought a smile to my face today.

This young lady in middle school was always the bully and hard to manage. Sure she had great moments, but on a daily basis she was always getting into trouble, because of her attitude, emotions, imbalance, etc. I also had her brother who was double the fun

God thank you that you can change us and make us new.

Thank you Lord for allowing me and my family to see another day. I thank you for all that you do in my life! For all that you teach me and for all that you've given me! lord continue to do your work in. E and teach me your ways!

In Jesus name I pray!!!!!!

Amen

Thank you Lord that Willy walked in right on time.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to see another day & for getting me through another work week!

Thank you Lord for giving me strength and the capacity to get up. Thank you for clarity and for peace.

Thank you Lord that Andrew had a great week!