ATOP Message Forum

Welcome to ATOP! We seek to be a community minded ministry with the world in mind and you at heart.  Where everyone feels accepted, supported, challenged, and affirmed.

ATOP Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer and Prayer requests

1 Jn 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Please post all prayers and prayer request below

Re: Prayer and Prayer requests

Father I come before your presence and I pray that ATOP message forum will bless and encourage each person that visits or participates in the forums. Lord I pray that we will grow in your word and become doers of your word. Lord help us to draw close to you and be a reflection of Jesus here on earth.

In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Re: Prayer and Prayer requests

Psalm 50:14-15 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”

Father I thank you for waking me up and healing my body today. I know that I haven't been feeling well, but in spite of it you have given me strength. Lord I pray for my son and husband. I pray for peace upon Andrew. Lord give him clarity of mind and understanding. Lord allow him to learn new things and not to feel so out of place. Lord I pray that you will protect my husband and son. Give my husband wisdom and strength. Continue to mold him into a man of integrity. Show him your way that he may not depart from it.

My Lord I pray for my students. Jesus forgive me for getting so angry with them. I don't understand why they don't respect adults, themselves, or their friends. Lord I don't understand why they just don't care about anything? Lord help me to look pass all the obstacles and challenges. Lord help me to stop complaining and make a difference in their lives. I feel helpless.

Jesus I pray for my unsaved family. Lord I know you know each one by name. Father please don't let them leave this world without receiving you as Lord and savior. I hold onto your promises " You and your household shall be saved!"

Father I pray for all my friends and WOWgroup Ministry. Lord touch them and keep them from the hands of the enemy. Lord I pray that they will learn of you and that they will see your hand in all parts of their lives. Thank you that you are doing marvelous things.

Lord I pray for peace upon Jerusalem and I pray your protection upon the U.S.A. Lord I repent of all the sins we have done ~ Lord forgive us for turning away from you. Forgive us for allowing sin to run this country. Forgive us for not standing up for what is right. Lord I ask that you will show us your ways and that as a nation we will return to you. Lord help us.

Thank you for our freedom to worship you. I pray that we do not take this freedom for granted, but that we will learn to acknowledge that you blessed us and continue to bless us.

In Jesus name, amen.