ATOP Message Forum

Welcome to ATOP! We seek to be a community minded ministry with the world in mind and you at heart.  Where everyone feels accepted, supported, challenged, and affirmed.

ATOP Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Comfort and Encouragment

PS 94:19 "In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." A place for Scriptural quotes, words of upliftment and mutual encouragement. Share how a particular Scripture or word has uplifted your soul, as a light to others.

Scriptures that provide comfort and encouragement

Psalm 46:1-3 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult.”

Where do I begin? It has been a trying month. My Autistic adult son threaten to kill himself and then continued to threaten the school. Took him to see his psychiatrist and they gave him medicine. Unfortunately, the medication did not take affect until the end of the second week. About this time 911 was called and I had to leave my job and go to the hospital. Hospital released him stated they couldn't really help "someone" with his condition.

Seems to me that "GOD" is the only one who can help me and during this trying exhausting time, my emotions were up and down. I was very upset and frustrated with God once again. For heavens sake, when do I get a break

But God is so merciful, he shows up right on time in spite of who we are.