Malachi's Forum!!!

Metaphysical discussions here.

Malachi's Forum!!!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Satanic Bible pt.1

1-1 In the arid wilderness of steel and stone I raise up my voice that you may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the South I show a sign proclaiming: Death to the weakling, wealth to the Strong!

2: Open you eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions!

3: For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God"!

4: I request reasons for your golden rule and ask the why and wherefore of your ten commands.

5: Before none of your printed idols do I bend in acquiescence, and he who saith "thou shalt" to me in my mortal foe!

6: I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad redeemer, and write over his thorn-torn brow: The TRUE prince of evil- the king of the slaves!

7: No hoary falsehood shall be a truth to me; no stifling dogma shall encramp my pen!

8: I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness.

9: I raise up in stern invasion the standard of the strong!

10: I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm-eaten skull!

11: I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophically whited sepulchers and laugh with sardonic wrath!