Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jim
Dust off Rally
Yesterday we participated in Gary and Kathy's Dust Off Rally. We missed a few clues and had a few "turn arounds", but all in all had a fine drive through the north west corner of our state. The Dabrowski team yearly puts together interesting tours through that sectio...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2022 4:51am
by Jim
j
Jim
MGB disk brake noise
Anybody have a magic cure to disk brake squeaking? Ear plugs or turning the radio up louder are not a option as we don't have one. Thanks!
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2022 12:10pm
by Jim
Middlesex Lunch
Another mighty fine lunch at "Landing at Main" in Deep River. Thanks, Bob, for another of your noon-time gatherings. Marv
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2022 12:58pm
by MARVIN D STUART
Planting Day
Join us and help plant the West Garden at Harkness Memorial State Park. This is The CT MG Club’s contribution to The Park which gives us the opportunity to use this beautiful location for our BRITISH BY THE SEA GATHERING. Drive your MG, bring a picnic lunch, (...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2022 6:54am
by steve
MGA Exhaust Manifold
I am looking for an MGA exhaust manifold. I am rebuilding a 1500 engine which is missing one. If you have one and would be willing to part with it, please let me know. MGB manifold will not fit this application. Thanks.
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2022 9:45am
by Bill Wright
Happy New Year!
Best wishes to everyone in the new year!
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2022 6:56am
by Gary & Kelly
j
Jim
Xmas Gathering
Angela organized another fine Xmas Party this year. Chris and I thought the food was quite delicious, and good to see many of the club members. The pleasant weather was a plus as memory reminds us we haven't been so lucky on some previous occasions. Thanks Angela!
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2021 8:41am
by Jim
How do you do this?
Since my first, paltry attempt was an utter failure, I have questions for the webmaster. How does on post photos on these boards? I'm told that we all like pictures. How does on post video on these boards?
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2021 5:47am
by Jeffrey Sienkiew...
GREAT RACE
Here's something of interest for 2022,, THE GREAT RACE Starting in Warwick RI June 18, to overnight in Windsor Ct .. https://www.greatrace.com/news/2022-great-race-route-announced.html
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2021 4:54pm
by steve
j
Jim
CT BRR
Once again we would like to thank Neville, Sue and the band of Triumph Club merry folks who put together yet another splendid tour through up state N.Y. and Vermont. Roads less traveled with distant mountain vistas make for pleasant touring. The British "Reliability"...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2021 7:16am
by Jim
Rhinebeck
We would like to thank Neville Wardle for another fine excursion to the Rhinebeck Aerodrome on Sunday. The day started with, what I am told, typical British damp weather turning into a beautiful day to watch antique aircraft flying. Starting the afternoon program the...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2021 5:18am
by Jim Wiebe
s
Steve
GYMKHANA IN NEW LONDON
This is from 1938. Where in new london?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr14UicsrFY
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2021 9:53am
by Steve
Abington Spares Tech Session
I attended the Tech session held on 5/16/21 and was very impressed with the setup. Frist Ed had a car where he identified the components under the bonnet and what typical failures could occur, then he raised the car on the lift and did the same for components under t...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2021 9:17am
by Nabil Mishriky
1979 MG Midget for sale
Engine runs perfectly, no rust, interior mint. Moving, need to sell. 917-570-6609. Woodbridge, CT
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2021 3:09pm
by Candace
j
Jim
Juvenile Diabetes Ralley
Once again the Wright team put together a great tour event to Palmer Motor Sports Track in Palmer Mass. We chose the country cruise offered and it was a very pleasant ride. Working out these programs has got to be a lot of work and we certainly have enjoyed participa...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2021 1:43pm
by Jim
Spare Wheel
Hi, I am looking for a used wire wheel with tire for an MG Midget. I need it for a spare, so does not have to be perfect. As long as the splines and spokes are ok, and the tire holds air, that will do. Let me know if you have one you would like to sell. Give me a c...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2021 8:58am
by Edward Cooke
First spring run
Thanks, Jack, for a very nice spring run for ice cream. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2021 4:51am
by MARVIN STUART
j
Jim
British Reliability Run days 2&3
With the completion of day 3 of the BRR our "A" covered 815 miles over the three days. Sundays ride through north western Connecticut into the Adirondack mountains and returning offered stunning views of distant mountain ridge lines and beautiful farm country that ma...
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2020 5:27am
by Jim
j
jim
Juvenile Diabetes Rally
I'd like to thank Bill, Linda and Jack for another fine Juvenile Diabetes Rally this year.Although we caboshed the instruction sheet directions early, we had a nice un authorized tour through north western Connecticut to finally reach Lime Rock Park. The work involve...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 1:31pm
by jim
j
jim
Triumph Wickham Park Gathering
Just returned from the CT Triumph Cub gathering and I'd like to say what a nice event they put together. No judging, trophys or hoopla. Just a group of interested and interesting people talking cars, the weather and whatever. I heard interesting stories of car histor...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 1:07pm
by jim
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet