​​​​​​​

CT MG CLUB Forum

CT MG Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vendor information/history

Has anyone had experience with Joe Curto who refurbishes carbs? I sent him a set of HS4 carbs on 28 Jan 2016. I never heard from him until I called him 3 weeks later, when he told me he had no record of them. I insured them and tracking said they were delivered to him. He said they were misplaced or stolen.......huh?!! But he said he has cores and would put a set in the pipeline for me. Then nothing. Here it is now almost 4 months later and no word. I just sent him another email asking for status. I don't consider this guy very reliable or forthcoming with needed information one would expect from a vendor in our hobby. Can anyone shed some light on this outfit based on personal experience? Dave Mosey

Re: Vendor information/history

Hi I sent him my carb last year he rebuilt it and sent back to me within a couple of weeks very happy with his work very reasonable price to. Sorry to here of your problem

Re: Vendor information/history

Thanks Bruce. I've heard the same from others, so this seemed to be an anomaly. I hope there are not forces at play here that will force me to give up hope for a speedy resolution.