Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Middlesex Lunch
Well, a bit chilly out, but a nice showing of MG's at Bob,s last Middlesex lunch at the "Landing at Main". We'll be back in October. Thanks again, Bob, for your efforts, Marv. (And many others!)
Views: 0   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2024 5:19am
by MARVIN D STUART
mgb stock exhaust manifold
I am looking for a stock exhaust manifold for a mgb dual carb set up.
Views: 1   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2024 8:08am
by Grant Legare
What can visitors expect from an Abu Dhabi Souk Tour?
An Abu Dhabi souk tour offers an immersive shopping experience in the traditional markets of the capital city. Visitors can explore vibrant souks such as the Abu Dhabi Central Market and the Al Mina Fruit and Vegetable Market, where they can shop for local handicraft...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2024 10:56pm
by Epicsportsx
Junk logs
I purged the junk today 3/6/24. Ai is logging in to do this. I am working on some layers of protection to be added. Please email me straight away if there are more nuisance topics and I will manually delete them.
Views: 25   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 21, 2024 4:16am
by Bill Wright
Middlesex Lunch
Another fine day last Sunday. A good run in the TD, good soup, and wonderful MG folk to shoot the bull with. Thanks again, Bob for arranging all. Marv.
Views: 15   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2024 6:00am
by Gary
New London Group Change of Command
A Change of Command ceramony was held at the Groton Townhouse Tuesday evening. Outgoing leader-of-the-group, Master Jack, was informally relieved by Master George. A hearty "well done" to Jack and a hearty welcome to George for volunteering. Thanks, Marv.
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2024 6:12am
by MARV STUART
NLON Group gathering
Quite a crowd the other evening for dinner and talk, about thirty or so, I'd say. And we welcomed a new couple now residing in Mystic, the Keachs and their '52TD. And nicer days are coming! Marvin.
Views: 31   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2024 3:04pm
by Gary
Jamestown run
The date for the Jamestown run is the 11th of May. The club calendar is showing the 4th.
Views: 35   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2024 5:56am
by MARV STUART
Middlesex Lunch
Altho a bit on the FREEZING side, a very good turnout for Bob's Middlesex lunch yesterday. Always a nice crowd of wonderful people. Thanks again, Bob, we all appreciate it. Marv. (maybe trains next month)
Views: 70   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 19, 2024 5:54am
by MARV STUART
Wings at Bidwells
Another enjoyable evening at Bidwells with our wonderful friends. Thanks go out again to Sue and John for making it happen. Marv.
Views: 17   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2024 2:22pm
by Gary
Merry Christmas
Andrea and I wishing all a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and enjoyable New Year, all year!!!! Marv.
Views: 24   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2024 2:25pm
by Gary
Middlesex Lunch
Well, a slightly wettish drive in "Ol Blu" down to Bob's Middlesex lunch today, but getting together with friends is worth the trip. Thanks again, Bob, and maybe next month we can make it to the model railroad event. Marv.
Views: 24   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2023 3:51pm
by Gary
Middlesex Lunch
A nice day for a Sunday run in the TD for lunch at Bob Howard's Middlesex lunch at Landing at Main in Deep River . Thanks for an always fine gathering of people and MGs and looking forward to the next one. Marv Stuart
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2023 6:41am
by MARV STUART
Eds cars and no-coffee event
A hearty thanks to Ed Cook for having his first (?) cars and no-coffee event. A really nice turnout on a most beautiful day. Hope to do it again, Marvin.
Views: 30   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2023 5:41am
by Gary
g
Grant
Portugese soup day
Up date to soup day. Soup day has been moved back to Oct. 28th. We will leave Gus's Pizza at noon for a short run approx. 1 hour.Anyone not wanting to make the run or if the weather is not good people can come to the house at 1oclock.
Views: 83   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 29, 2023 1:36pm
by MARV STUART
The Kitzhof Run of 2023
Another good run up to the Kitzhof Inn. The usual; breakfast at the Mug & Muffin, pit stop at Yankee Candle, ice cream and a bridge of flowers walk in Sheldon Falls, and on up to the Inn in West Dover. Saturday after breakfast, another nice run over to Man of Kent fo...
Views: 68   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2023 5:37pm
by MARV STUART
j
Jim
Neville Tour
Once again, Neville and Sue guided a group of Triumph"s and MG's through the north west corner of Connecticut on a delightful tour with perfect weather. New roads for us, new acquaintances and a historic restaurant made for a pleasant early fall day. Thanks Neville a...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2023 3:15am
by Jim
j
Jim
Ice cream run
Chris and I attended the last published 2023 season MG club ice cream run along with Mark and Jennifer. A minimal attended group with clearing weather after afternoon rain, we enjoyed Mark and Jennifers stories of their Canadian MGB tour and beyond. Looking forward t...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2023 1:48pm
by Jim
j
Jim
Triumph Wickham Park Gathering
Just home from the 2023 Triumph Wickham Park program. A little damp on the return trip but a very nice program put together by the Triumph club. Thanks to their efforts!
Views: 46   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2023 9:30am
by MARV STUART
Ice Cream Run
Another mighty fine evening for a run for ice cream, meeting up with a good number of MGs and occupants. A bit chilly returning home but invigurating for the MGA. Thanks again to the club for scheduling, looking forward to the next one. Marv and Andrea.
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 1:48pm
by MARV STUART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet