​​​​​​​

CT MG CLUB Forum

CT MG Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Free set of 15" 48 spoke wheels

I'm knew to knowing all the ins and outside of these cars but curious if these would fit on my car? I was left a 58 1500 that sits on flat dry rotted tires and to be able to swap the wheels and tires out with a new set would be more comforting than having the car sit on stands for a period of time before getting back to it.

On another note any info for dealing with a car that's sat for a while is greatly welcomed.

I'm sorry if this isnt the place, just trying to find locals that are familiar with these cars for information and guidance.

Car Model 1958 MGA Roadster 1500

Re: Free set of 15" 48 spoke wheels

Hi Garrick,
The wheels will fit your '58 MGA. All MGAs, except the twin cam, use the same spin-on wheels if that is the option. Do note that these are just the wheels sans tires. I just bought new tires online (Amazon) for $47 a piece. These are getting hard to find and the Nexens that I have on my car work great. Check out the link here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QL6ONQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you are interested in the wheels, let me know by sending me an email and I will set up the meeting. Cheers - Bill

Car Model MGA 1600 coupe/ roadster