FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back

I'm back from Florida. Toho was awesome. Fished 1 1/2 days. First day caught like 30 mostly 2 pounders but did get into two huge ones that I lost . Fished it a second time for 1/2 day and only caught ten but the first five of those were all right around 5 pounds. Love that lake, man I wish I lived there...

Re: I'm Back

Jeff, Welcome home, glad you had a safe trip. K

Jeff, Forgot to say I've spoken with Chuck. You should be getting email soon. K

Glad to see you made it safe and sound. Sure did miss you Saturday at Gaston. I'll be posting my report later. Finally met Gaston Bass before Blast-off. The only 2 dummies standing at the boat ramp when it was 28 degrees out.

Ok .... so I officially hate you for getting to fish in Florida in November.

I would have been an excellent addition to your trip ..... I can hold a net like its nobody's business.

Glad you had a good time.

Jeff K.