FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm HERE! (from fishinmusician.com)

Well, I finally made my way over here after fishinmusician.com went under.

Thanks to Bill (BigFishAddict) for reminding me of this site...He's invited me several times and I finally took him up on the offer after the other site went down.

Hopefully the activity on this one stays up. For those who don't know, I'm the guy on fishinmusician.com who posts a lot and fishes A LOT but never catches anything :)

Re: I'm HERE! (from fishinmusician.com)

Yeah we know.
Glad you made it, its good here.

Glad to have you Ego. Always enjoyed your post over on the other site.

Jeff

Welcome Ego and your postings.
Bill

Hey, its my job to fish a lot and not catch anything
Welcome to the site Ego

Bro, I'm tellin ya...I am the KING of going fishing without catching anything. You ain't gonna top me :)

Just ask Jeff....Last time out he caught 12, and 3 and a windshield for me... Of course I can't let his head get too big so I'll throw this out there. I caught the first right Jeff
I am sure if you look back through my reports you'll see, I am the king of not catching

I will gladly challenge you to a duel for that crown!

I can't even TELL YOU the # of times I've been out fishing and been skunked lol....I'll say the % is probably somewhere along the lines of 90% of the time I get skunked if I'm artificial lure fishing :)

Welcome EGO ....... you had some "interesting" stories on the other site to say the least.

I hope in 2006 you catch more fish and see less "shore action" and get shot at less ..... lol