FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
check out this for me

Check out this page. It is the start of the new layout I am working on for the homepage. Trying to keep it simple but put a lot of the info. at peoples finger tips. Let me know what you think. By the way not all the links are set up so please just comment on the look of this page.

http://www.fishingva.com/431.html

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: check out this for me

Yea man, that looks "user friendly" to me.

I like it.

Looks puurrty good Jeff. BTW I seem to remember someone asking about a Nottoway section a while back. Are you going to try to add it while revamping?

Looks like a keeper.

Looks good to me.

Works for me. Wasnt the Va. Big bass Contest winner out of Nottaway?
Bill

Cool glad everyone likes it. By the way the Nottoway request was to have spots opened up for Nottoway River reports which was done already. I will be adding Nottoway River and Nottoway Lake, completely seperate entities, to the main page info section.

This looks good to me also

Looks Good Jeff ....... 2 enthusiastic thubs up.