FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking to buy another Boat.

Have three, A 19 foot fish & ski with 120 HP, 16 ft.Alum for Briery 5HP and an 12 ft. inflatable for upper James. Looking for a Bass Hunter boat, small for fishing ponds. Anyone one know where a dealer around here is located. Oh yeah, I can have four boats, because I'm not married.

Blackie,

Re: Looking to buy another Boat.

Blackie, it seemslike I remember someone selling them at last year's boat show at the raceway if that helps at all.

You just had to put the whole "i'm not married" in there didn't ya Blackie ......

I'll keep a look out for you ......

Haven't talked to you in awhile ..... hope all is well.

Jeff K.

Hey Thanks guys, maybe there will be some at Bassarama too. I can't wait till spring. Hey Jeff good luck on the Bass Pro Shop catalog thing.

Blackie,

Doesn't bass pro sell those things?

Jeff

Two power boats here and a canoe. Not married, but my girlfriend doesnt care. (About the boats that is)
Bill

ohhh, but she will

LMFAO, I have to admit, I have a pretty cool wife when it comes to fishing....she pretty much lets me do whatever I want on weekends (hunting & fishing that is, I don't go out drinking or to bars or anything)

I aint my girlfriend that cares, its my neighbors! Got an X-terra, a Wrangler, a '79 Super Cab Ford long bed, two 16' boats and a construction trailer. Im hogging the street with no garage! Finally sold the trailer in the Trading Post today. One down, a couple to go. If Fred Sanford was white, that would be me.
Bill