FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VA BASS Federation Boat Raffle Tickets

Hey all don't everybdoy get int he habit of doing this but since I am the webmaster here...

I have to sell raffle tickets for the VA BASS Federation.

The prize is a:
-2006 Ranger 185VS Fully Equipped w/Ranger Trail Trailer.
150 HP Mercury, Lowrance Electronics, Interstate Batteries, Motorguide Trolling Motor...

Tickets cost $2. You have all seen this raffle at Bassarama, that is where they draw the winner.

Anyway if anyone wants a ticket or two let me know. you can email me at vafishing@comcast.net

Jeff

Re: VA BASS Federation Boat Raffle Tickets

Tickets need to be for a BassCat Puma or Cougar.

Put me down for a couple...I need t/m batteries anyway

Banko, do you know aprox how many people enter into the raffle?

Rich by a couple, do you mean 2. Ego i hoenstly don't know. I know they sell them at the Bassarama and must do pretty good there. I always buy a few figure that for $2 a ticket what do I have to lose. Oh forgot to mention that the proceeds from the raffle go to Federation related youth and conservation activities as well as to some charities so that is good.

They sell a heck of a lot of tickets for that boat at Bassarama. It looks like a really nice boat. Only one winner tho, but you can't win if you don't buy a ticket.I buy one to ten tickets every year at Bassarama. You never know.
Blackie,

So Blackie do you want to buy some from me...

Jeff

Sure Jeff, I'll take 5.
Blackie,

Jeff I'll buy 5 also. Just need to hook up on Hull St somewhere.

5 I'll hook up with you when I get back from indy.

O.K. I got everyone so far. Basskat just email me when you want to meet. I am pretty much open any time.

Jeff

Jeff you've got mail

I'll take 10 Jeff. Assuming the Boat is the "Grand" prize...are there 2nd's 3rd's ect? When is the drawing?

Also, do you have a paypal account? If no, I'll shoot you a $20 via snail mail.

Randy, emailed yah...

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Can I buy the tix at the Jan 7th thing? Will you still have em? Only a few weeks away and seems easiest for me anyway.

Thanks!

Jeff K.

Jeff emailed you also, you can get them on the 7th the drawing isn't until the end of January at BassARama.

Jeff B.