FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bye Bye Buzzards

Saw on tonights news! Officials are FINALLY doing something about those dang "protected" Black Buzzards that have done thousands in vehicle damage down at the Deep Bottom boat ramp. They are going to shoot them this week with real bullets instead of noise cannons this time. I wish we could get in on that deal. If you DONT KNOW, they are a huge flock and they land on boaters trucks. They scratch the paint and have an appetite for rubber, including window molding and wiper blades. For that reason alone I dont launch there. I say its long overdue.
Of course PETA will be down there this week trying to save the buzzards and protesting. They are the same ones who go there and feed the buzzards dog food. Maybe PETA can take some of the cats while they are there.
Bill

Re: Bye Bye Buzzards

LMFAO Bill......That and the fact that a lot of gays looking to solicit action hang out at Dutch Gap is the reason I don't put my boat out there.

I'm glad they're getting rid of those buzzards, I have heard horror stories. About time.

PETA is such a f'n joke.

About time. I still probably won't launch there often, unless they do something about the other types of trash that hang around up there. But, at least this is a start.

Exactly. My dad said he got approached by one of the gay hounds that hangs around there.

Being a christian, I'm not really pro-gay rights or anything but I don't actively go out looking down on them....if they don't bother me, I don't bother them. But I have heard some horror stories about how aggressive/pro-active they are around there.