FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did anybody ahve toruble getting into the site today?

I had problems getting into the site today. Think i hve it fixed now. Let me know if anybody else experienced issues.

Jeff

Re: Did anybody ahve toruble getting into the site today?

Yes, but I believe my problems were due to SH***Y hotel access.
I hate Indiana.

Hey Jeff, I tried for some time today to bring up your site. At least four or five different times. Glad your back up, thought it was my computer.
Blackie,

Yeah i think i hosed it up. I was trying to rush some updates in around noon as i had ot leave to go to a job interview. Think I screwed something up in my haste. OOPS try not to do it again.

Jeff