FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone use AIM? (Instant messenger)

Just curious if anyone stays online with AOL Instant Messenger....

My screen name is Egomaniac247 if anyone does...

Re: Anyone use AIM? (Instant messenger)

Im on AOL. BigFishAddict@aol.com.
Bill

I used to be on all the time but since I have all my files for the site on here now I keep mine down. Don't even remember my name might be islesfan2002

Jeff

As in Islanders...Hockey?

LOL. Im a HUGE LA Kings fan. Born and raised on Kings hockey.

Infact, I just watched the DVD video of the Kings/Coyotes game from last night. Having to be at work at 6am keeps me from watching west coat games on Center Ice, live.

If you arent talking Islanders...hockey...forget this post...

Certainly would be the NY Islanders. Live and die with them...

Jeff

Hockey is sooooo boring to watch on tv :)

I enjoyed chatting with Bill & Jeffery last night, if anyone else uses instant messenger, add us to your buddy list! I went to "school" last night with Jeff!

You'll have to come over for beers one night when the Isles play the Kings. We'll watch it on my Center Ice Package using my 60" Sony LCD, HDTV.

Do you go to RiverDogs games?

Have not been to a dogs game yet. Keep meaning too. Definitely will come over to watch a game on the big screen. I only have a 35 so I have to watch my center ice games on that

Jeff

Ego had a blast on Im last night, can't believe we were up that late chatting. did you put the BassPro order in...

Jeff

Sh*t. Kings and Isles dont play this year.

They should have left the schedualing alone. I do like the new rule changes but dont like the fact east and west teams only play once every 3 friggn years. I usually go see the Kings when they're either in NJ, Phi, Wash, or Carolina. LA isnt playing any of these teams, this year, out east. sucks.

You're still welcome to watch a beer and drink a Isles game here...

BTW, Nice win over the Divealanche last night.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/Egomaniac247/?action=view¤t=DEERDOG010.jpg

The only river dog games I like to watch :)

Oh and yes I did place that order....gonna be a river fisherman if it kil.....yea that's a bad saying....gonna be a river fisherman no matter what! :)

I ordered 5 or 6 jigs (black/blue, brown/chartruese, brown/amber) a few white/chart spinners with willow blades, and a baitcasting reel.....I forget what else.

Like I said last night, kinda sad that I spent money on lures, a reel, and stuff for my boat last night when I hadn't even started my xmas shopping yet ! :) :)

I thought about Christmas shopping today. Went fishing instead.
Bill

Man I did my xmas shopping online today....and it KILLED me....I spent about 1000 bucks online today. Lemme tell ya, when you're 26 years old, just married a year ago, 1000 bucks REALLY hurts to spend :)

Not if you spent it at Bass Pro Shops, oops, I meant Victorias Secret.

Hehe, I only spent 60 bucks at Bass Pro :)

Even though I have only been married for a year, I've been together with my wife for over 5 years now....we're past the whole "victoria's secret" stage, which really blows LOL

"Man I did my xmas shopping online today....and it KILLED me....I spent about 1000 bucks online today. Lemme tell ya, when you're 26 years old, just married a year ago, 1000 bucks REALLY hurts to spend :)" - Ego

Dude, It doesn't get any better, Just looked at my C/C online. She's got 5 loaded up on it and still has a few more to buy for.

I use AOL IM and am known as purdum43

Wayne Purdum
Charlottesville