FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome to the FISHINGVA.COM message boards.  Feel free to post about anything Virginia fishing or fishing related.  Just please follow these rules to keep the boards enjoyable for everybody.

1) Post fishing reports from the submit a report link on the home page.  Makes it so I can store them in an easily searchable way.

2) No profanity.  If you want to use cuss words do it like this s--t .  Just want to keep it somewhat clean so if kids are looking...

3) Personal attacks on other users of FISHINGVA.COM will not be tolerated.  I will remove the post and email the offender letting them know.  If the offender continues to slip they may be banned.

Thats it pretty simple just want to make this the best place for Virginia fishermen and wanted to put some guidelines out there to avoid the pitfalls we have all seen on some other sites.  Tight Lines!!!! Jeff B. 

FISHINGVA.COM MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving the main site again

I am moving the main site over to another hosting service again. The one we just moved to is giving me to many issues. This should go with out a hitch so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Jeff

Re: Moving the main site again

You're killing me Jeffrey,lol.

Bill you should not notice a thing as long as you type in www.fishingva.com.

Jeff

Im a computer retard. Its takes all I have just to log on. Im getting old,lol.

I could not get into the "Reports" section today ...... no go.

They be that way for a day or two unfortunately. Part of the latest move.

I cant link to anything on the main page...

Randy not sure what is going on there. All of the stuff is working for me except the reports posting. There may be some intermittent problems though over the next few days. What happens is that the sight resides on several servers but they don't all load at the same time when things get moved. Basically what happens is you get traffic going to the new and old sites at the same time which cuases problems. Just a growing pain, it'll resolve itself soon...

Jeff

Alright, everything should be working now so please email me if you find something that isn't

Jeff