Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Billed For NMMM Reo or Maxim Yet?
Anyone been billed for the next NMMM relese, which is either the Reo or the Maxim? mjl
Views: 391   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 17, 2006 4:10pm
by patrickB
q
Qu6int
Buffalo New Rescue 1 video out
Alan Simmons Production has a new Video/DVD out, Alarm of Fire, 3 days on the East Side Alan Rides along Buffalo's Rescue 1 responding to various Working Fires & even includes Footage from the Bucket Of Ladder 6, This is best Video I ever seen from Buffalo f...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2006 2:51pm
by RICH
Chicago Fire Department decals
The long awaited Chicago Fire Department decal sheet is availabale for shipping. This one turned out great, with some new methods for printing and artwork used this time. You can view it on my site at www.roadblockers.net/decals.htm Its a great one, and worth the...
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2006 8:13am
by MikeA(SLC)
d
Don
Chicago Fire Muster& Swap Meet 6-17-06
Tommorow will be the day for the Annual Chicago Fire Muster and swap meet.Held at the Chicago Fire Academy.
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2006 10:00am
by Don
NEW items at www.policecarmodels.com
For those interested, we have just added several new items to our website at www.policecarmodels.com Including 1/18 LAPD 1950 Ford, 18 NEW Gearbox cars for Pre-Order, 1/43 Chevy Tahoe for custom builders and more! Also, we are clearing out the remaining inventory...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 8:17pm
by Jeff Halpern
Del Prado to 150
Reports from Italy say that the Del Prado fire engines series will have 150 issues, instead of the expected 125. Here's my PDF model guide, for the uninitiated: http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/del.pdf Having received some of the latest Italian issues, I bel...
Views: 467   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 4:40pm
by Mike Legeros
Send Me Your Cursor Model Pics
I'm going to update my Cursor model guide. Feel free to send me any pictures of the latest Panther crash trucks, or other recent releases. Here's the current guide: http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/cursor.pdf TIA, mjl
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 8:10am
by Mike Legeros
Attn: Mike Adams, Salt Lake City.
Mike: Larry Phillips is out of State and needs your cell number. Please call him, on his cell, at 701-361-1911. Thanks
Views: 309   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 14, 2006 6:23am
by MikeA(SLC)
Diapet Model Guide
I have created a Diapet model guide: http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/diapet.pdf The brand is surprisingly old, with die-cast vehicles dating back to the 1960s. Enjoy!
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 6:04pm
by Mike Legeros
m
Mike
Code 3 FDNY Mack MC Rescue Sold Out.
Item was supposed to go on sale to the General Public on June 16. If you want one you better check with your favorite dealer in a hurry!
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 3:30pm
by Jeff Webster
Ron Arnow
Does anyone know if Ron is still around this board? I haven't heard from him in a while. Ron, if you are reading this, I have a question for you regarding acrylic display cases. Thanks!
Views: 355   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 8:09am
by John Antonelli
PA (Pennsylvania) State Police
I just wanted to give everyone a chance to start thinking about their interest in these models. I still have to go through my stuff to get a complete and accurate list. However, I can tell you that I have all of the official releases. That includes the cars, helicopt...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 3:04am
by Jonn Hollenbach
d
Don
Cars Movie Fire Truck!!
I've noticed that the Cars Movie Fire Truck is a very hot item in the discount stores, Many have sold out already.It's not a replica, but it's pretty decent for the price.It probably wouldn't hurt to get one.
Views: 296   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 12, 2006 10:26pm
by Don
Diamond Plate Sticker Sheets
Jaydeez now has a 2" by 10" diamond plate sticker sheet in 1/64 scale. Perfect for covering those large areas like roofs on you kit bashes. www.jaydeez.com
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2006 7:48pm
by MikeA(SLC)
POP UP ADS
What gives with these F!@#@*&%ing ads? If this is the future for this forum, I'll delete this site.
Views: 661   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jun 12, 2006 12:40pm
by RICH
j
John
1/87 scale fire truck kits
Does anyone know where to buy MEK or RMM Seagrave rearmount ladder kits in the US or on the internet(English website)? Or where to get Light bars for Boley trucks? Thanks John
Views: 332   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 10, 2006 2:33pm
by Jeff Webster
Correct Beacon Color For Corgi Baltic Mack?
Oh great apparatus gurus, what is the correct beacon color for this vintage Mack made by Corgi? http://www.legeros.com/toys/gallery/corgi-1-50-mack-b-baltic.jpg It's lettered for Baltic (CT?), and I cannot imagine that blue is the correct color. The packagin...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2006 11:48am
by Mike Legeros
I'm dumbfounded.....but then again.....
From the Code 3 "What's New" section (concerning no longer being able to contact customer service via phone): "For those of you who do not have computer access or accessibility to our website we suggest you contact our Authorized Dealers to set up accounts for ord...
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 10, 2006 10:10am
by Pete(UK)
Past Times Special?
The Chicago Fire muster is sceduled for next Saturday down at the Fire Academy grounds in the Windy City. In the past, Bill has usually had a Code 3 special available for pre-order on or around this annual event. Has anyone heard anything?
Views: 492   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 10, 2006 1:46am
by Rober J. Quinn
Resale Value of A. Smith Super Pumper System?
Anyone have an idea of how much a person could sell a three-piece A. Smith Super Pumper System for? Mint, boxed, pumper, tender, and one Satellite? I believe the last run ran about $1000, and that was several years ago. mjl
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 9, 2006 10:04am
by MikeA(SLC)
NMMM Seagrave
Just checked National Motor Museum Mint's American Fire Engine Classics web site. They now have a photo posted of the Seagrave pumper (photo not labelled) with the sweetheart grill. I can not wait to get my hands on that one and the Maxim.... When I was growing up i...
Views: 307   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 9, 2006 9:04am
by Joe
New Tomy Morita Crash Truck
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/tomica/new/index.htm Can't say I'm fond of the Morita logo. It's a smaller version of the recent diapet rig. Due in August, I believe. Scale not noted. Probably 1/120 or maybe even smaller ! mjl
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2006 5:56am
by Mike Legeros
j
Joe
I said it once, I'll say it again
I mentioned a few weeks ago about code 3 going down the tubes..but was slammed by people...but this again proves it...financially Code 3 is going down the tubes from all their chronic mistakes. NO reputable company that values customer service and values their custo...
Views: 856   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 8, 2006 9:22am
by WIFFEMT
g
Gordon
Diapet Fire Apparatus
Great news !!!! For those of you searching for the hard to find new Diapet fire releases, JP Toys in Arlington Heights Illinois can obtain them for you. They can be reached at (847)640-1124 The release numbers and descriptions are as follows: DK-5015 Mori...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2006 12:14am
by Gordon
Order Info for Matt Lee's Seagrave Book
Paul Talbott posted an enrty on 4/29/06 about Matt Lee's re-print of his Seagrave history book. The new book is 392 pages 8-1/2 X 11", hard cover with nearly 100 photos Here's how to order: Send $69.95, plus $5.00 P&H = $74.95 to: Matthew Lee P.O. Box 5555 Plym...
Views: 264   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2006 11:52pm
by Paul Talbott
Still Here, so You Can Hate Me
Earlier this month I had to undergo an Angio and a stent installed due to damage incurred from a broken sturnum and heart muscle damage (I'm clumsy). Tuesday I went in again due to reaction to medication. Ticker was okay, and pain was just allergic reaction to the al...
Views: 500   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 6, 2006 9:02pm
by GC1
Yat-Ming 1939 ALF Delayed Till Q4
...or so says diecastdirect.com. But, on the upside, those massive GMC/Chevy 1:18 pumpers from DCP are due this month! mjl
Views: 276   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2006 9:39am
by Paul K
j
JM82
Boley squads now available at fireandcopshop.com
For those interested, The Fire and Cop Shop now have the Boley heavy rescues and haz mat units in stock. Ordered 3 yesterday. As a first-time customer I found these folks excellent to deal with!!! Wouldn't have a problem doing business with them again.
Views: 314   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 5:53pm
by JM82
Fireengines.net Photo Gallery
I've posted a number of new kit bashes in the fireengines.net photo gallery. Click on "Mike Adams" to view that gallery. I'll be putting up a dozen or so each day, so check back daily! Thanks!.....MikeA
Views: 314   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 9:11am
by MikeA(SLC)
List of Italian Police Carabinieri models at
http://www.deagostiniedicola.it/collezioni/piano_opera/Carabinieri.html Dick Williams, i am heading to Italy, next wednesday. Do you need anything from allready out? It looks like there is also coming a polizia series, found one test model from this series
Views: 130   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 4:20am
by HOLLAND HANS
New Fire Brigade Models Dennis Sabres and Scanias
Hello, For all of you interested in UK appliances (and those who are not, might make a nice change for you).The new 1/50 scale Dennis Sabres and and Scanias will be arriving this week from Paul Slades Fire Brigade Models, some nice liveries in this batch. Especial...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2006 5:00pm
by Darran (UK)
Need A Spotlight for Squad 51
I've somehow managed to lose the left spotlight for my LA Co. FD Squad 51. Wondering if someone has one or can give me an idea where I might find a suitable replacement? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. Mike
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 2:46pm
by John A.
Looking for a Boley lightbar for kitbash
Does anyone have an extra lightbar (or ideally 2) from one of the original Boley Pumpers/Tankers or Spartan Engines. I'm looking for 1 or 2 all red light bars. Planning to use them to kitbash a Reader's Digest Mack. So the plan is to remove the bubble light and re...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 12:08pm
by John A.
Report From Chicago
Thanks for everyone's suggestions the other month on sights to see around Chi-Town. Here are the fire pics: http://www.legeros.com/photos/midwest06/chicago-fire/ Alas, I didn't take any shots inside of Past Time Hobbies. Met Bill. Nice guy. Great place. O...
Views: 366   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 12:10am
by bruce
j
John
Code 3 June release, any ideas (there are some clues)????
Hmmmmm, "HEAVY" month and "East Coast",my guess is.... Orlando FD Heavy Rescue 1 (red/blk) ....or FDNY Rescue 1 (DIAMOND PLATE)!!!
Views: 678   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 6:07pm
by Mike Martinelli
Mack MC Rescue 2 (FDNY)
There ya go.....
Views: 385   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 4:43pm
by RICK
Boley site has new pix of rescues
Go to the Boley site and click on new and hot and you will see the rescues--click on the pictures, b/c the black/red version is different than the thumbnail pictured. They look awesome. Looks like 2 versions--HazMat and Heavy Rescue
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 31, 2006 3:43pm
by JM82
Boley Hazmat's and Rescues are here!
The Boley Rescues and Hazmats were unloaded into the Boley warehouse today. They came in late afternoon but not early enough for us to pick them up and get pictures. We'll pick them up on Tuesday and get them listed on our site with pictures. Larry at Boley said ther...
Views: 415   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 31, 2006 10:22am
by Lsj
k
Ken
Toy Trucker Magazine
Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to the Toy Trucker Magazine. I have e-mailed Larry twice with no response.
Views: 322   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 30, 2006 10:44pm
by Larry Phillips
j
John
Code 3 Sale: What about the Mom and Pop diecast stores?
Searching the net for the new boley rescues, I saw that some of the smaller diecast stores are also selling their stock at almost the same discounts. I lost $160. One company I talked to lost $1600. Just food for thought. This put it in perspective for me. My other h...
Views: 393   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 30, 2006 6:03pm
by MikeA(SLC)
Philadelphia fire Deaprtment decals..HELP!!
Looking for Decals from philadelphia fire department.If there is no such decal sheet out there anything close??PLEASE HELP!!
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2006 12:21am
by Jeff Halpern
Looking to buy...
Ontario crash truck by Code 3. This is the yellow truck with the red stripes and the snozzle. Does not need to be mint, does not need to be in the package. What I'm really looking for are the two roll-up doors on both sides. Thanks! Mark
Last Post: May 28, 2006 7:05pm
by Mark Carr
For Trade Chicago American LaFrance Century Engine 5 (Green)
I AM WILLING TO PUT MONEY UP TO MAEK A FAIR TRADE SO I CAN GET THE PIECES I WANT..... I am looking for Code 3 Kentland Scope (that wont be even i would put some money up ) FDNY Baltimore 74 Seagrave TDA (ORANGE) Any other Tower ladders or First gear mia...
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2006 3:38pm
by Mark Carr
How do you cancel/ammend an on-line Code 3 order?
I ordered two of the 1/32 command vans to strip and repaint. For $20, the price was right. However, I also ordered a Super Pumper set and now wish I didn't. How can I cancel that item off my order or cancel it all together and start over?
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2006 2:33am
by Glenn
Sale at www.policecarmodels.com
Police collectors - we have 15 items on SALE this weekend, prices good through May 31, 2006. Stop by and check it out: www.policecarmodels.com We also have the new 1/18 LAPD 1950 Ford in stock, and many other great diecast cars, kits, decals and more!
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2006 2:23am
by Jeff Halpern
No more phones at Code 3
They outdid themselves with customer loyalty this past week...... from the site: our Toll Free Line will no longer access our customer service representatives. Our goal for website customer inquiries is response within 1 business day. Due to the extreme high and l...
Views: 382   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 27, 2006 7:43am
by Andy(MA)
New Release 1950 LAPD Ford
New release from www.motorcityusa.com. First ever, 1950 Ford LAPD Police Car in 1:18 Scale. This model is highly detailed inside and out.Details include radio under the dash, opening hood with detailed engine,radio receiver in the trunk and all four opening doors....
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2006 11:01pm
by Mark B
Marine 9 Needed
Hello all, I got the the website late and the Marine 9 was already sold out.. did anyone pick up a extra? Please help... whatrweselling@yahoo.com Thanks... Eric
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2006 6:06pm
by Eric W.
I shouldn't say "I told you so, but...."
I will anyway, because I warned everyone right after the SPS set was released that I'd say it after it went on sale at 50% off within a year of release - I didn't think it would happen quite this early, but it's about when I expected it. Anyone could see that they gr...
Views: 328   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2006 2:12pm
by Ken - WA
http://www.code3.net/fire/latestNews.asp?id=1002
http://www.code3.net/fire/latestNews.asp?id=1002
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2006 10:16am
by John A.
Corgi firefighter figures 1/50
It seems that Corgi fire fighters figures 1/50 are available. Hope the Chicago Mack L will arrive soon. Patrick.
Views: 279   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2006 12:49am
by James Kus
m
Mike
Code 3 Moving Sale next Friday.
JUNE RELEASE UPDATE The date for the June New Release announcement will be Friday June 2nd. Please mark your calendar to check our Members Only page at 7:30am PST. MOVING SALE We are happy to announce that Funrise Toy Corporation and Code 3 Collectibles will be...
Views: 684   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 25, 2006 7:22pm
by KenB - WA
How Many FDNY Satellite units are there?
Are there 5 or 6.....forgot where I saw it (FAJ?) but thought there was mention of a Satellite 6.....thought there were only 5, one for each borough. If there is a 6th (or 7th) what borough has it. Just curious......
Views: 218   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 24, 2006 8:33am
by Ed Creem
New Photo Gallery on www.fireengines.net
Folks... I have upgraded the www.fireengines.net Photo Gallery. Using this new software, you will be able to post your kit bash, diorama, and collection photos. You will be able to create your own album (ONLY ONE ALBUM PLEASE) under the diorama and collection p...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2006 2:22pm
by Larry Lorance
Boley 1/87 HazMat & Heavy Rescue coming 5/26!,,finally...
Just a note to let you know that Boley called us today and the Boley Hazmats and Heavy Rescues should be in on the 26th of this month....finally!!!...Oh and just mark off your "2005" on your old catalogs and write 2006/2007. Nothing else knew for...well..who knows.-Teri
Views: 442   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 22, 2006 1:27pm
by JM82
NEW items at Policecarmodels.com
For thos interested, we have just added 12 new resin parts for custom builders, in 1/43, 1/24-25 and 1/18th scale. Also, we have the new 1/18 LAPD Ford in stock, and many other great models, diecast, decals, accessories and more! Stop by and see what's new! www.poli...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2006 9:35pm
by Jeff Halpern
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2006 5:58am
by HOLLAND HANS
Tell Me Your Attic Stories
I need to store some model boxes and maybe even, gasp, models in my new house's attic. What do I need to do or not do, to prevent bad things from happening, and what exactly are said bad things that can happen to stuff stored in an attic? I'm aware of heat an...
Views: 289   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 19, 2006 3:02pm
by Paul Tate
d
Dave
Lime LAFD Engine 51
Hi all. Could someone tell me the value of a curio kept LAFD Eng51 (mint)? I still have the original bubble put away. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks DAVE
Views: 376   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 19, 2006 7:45am
by Jeff Webster
Stupid pop up ads!!!!
I'm outa here! It has been fun tuning into ATEV without all of the garbage coming up and wasting my time! But I'll be darned if I'm putting up with this stuff! Pain in the you know what!!
Views: 203   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2006 11:21pm
by Ed O'Connell - M...
h
HARRY
delprado ladder
DOES ANYNE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE DELPRADO EONE LADDER OR THE PIERCE BRONTO IN 87TH SCALE THANKS HARRY
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2006 8:49pm
by JM82
Model Truck and Fire Appr. Company
Does anyone know if they MTFAC is still in business and if they have a new web site? Catalog price? Address? Etc. Thanks
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2006 2:31pm
by WIFFEMT
18th scale fire truck
Something I noticed in my model mag here in the UK, an 18th scale Mercedes-Benz fire truck from Schuco. Cat # SHU 00155, Description MB L322 TURNTABLE LADDER FEUERWEHR MUENNER,Uk price £186.99. Here is a link to the image. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406...
Last Post: May 18, 2006 6:16am
by Pete(UK)
FireFox and NoScript Plug-In
If you install the FireFox browser, and the NoScript plug-in, then you can toggle JavaScript on / JavaScript off when viewing web sites. Toggle JavaScript off and no more pop-ups when reading the ATEV board. If you need to post to the board, toggle JavaScript o...
Views: 222   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2006 4:52am
by Mike Legeros
d
DaveP
Views: 489   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 17, 2006 7:43pm
by M.L.
d
Dave
LAFD Eng 51
Hi all. Could someone please tell me the value of a LAFD Lime Eng 51 (mint)? I've kept it in a curio, out of the box. I do have the bubble put away. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2006 4:10pm
by Dave
Code 3 shelves/displays
Anybody interested in Code 3 shelves or display cases? I've got the Squad set shelf & the FDNY Rescues shelf, both should be mint in box (never even opened, so sold as is). There's also some of the display cases- 2 rescues, 2 engines, and 1 ladder. These are the c...
Views: 309   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2006 4:05pm
by Paul Hogan
It's not quite a fire engine...
...but it does appear to have a fire nozzle, and fire hose reel: http://www.diecastdirect.com/asp_modules/add_item.asp?ProductCode=DCP40061 mjl
Views: 525   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2006 2:59pm
by George
Glendale lime Quantum
second Glendale Quantum arrived today -- identical to the red one, except for the color, as far as I can tell (just gave it a quick look over). But the color -- yellowest "lime" that I've seen. To my eyes (well, I'm colorblind), it is more yellow than the recent Ve...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2006 12:46am
by James Kus
Corgi Classics Maxim versus Corgi-NMMM Maxim
Valhalla, NY - July http://www.modelenium.co.uk/pictures/originalpics/us53003.jpg Hardison (?) - June http://www.americanfireengineclassics.com/images/5_bg.jpg mjl
Views: 440   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 15, 2006 1:19pm
by patrickB
m
Mark B
ERTL Monaco
For the customisers. ERTL will release 750 blank black and white versions of the 1/18 Monaco. They will be sold through specialist hobby shops.
Views: 278   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 14, 2006 11:24pm
by Mark B
Westchester Collectibles Here We Go Again.....
The newsletters are starting to come again. I have 3 in an our with the message to ignore the email. I asked to have my name removed.
Views: 408   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 14, 2006 10:20pm
by BARRY MATHEWS
g
gabpen
anybody had good dealings with OnCallToys@aol.com ?
J.S. of Rochester,NY? First, the truck was hidden under some stuff, then the truck was returned as 'undeliverable' because of the wrong zip code, then the truck was sent via Fed Ex and 2 months later, still no truck. There's a small chance that I've been ripp...
Views: 281   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 14, 2006 5:55pm
by gabpen
Codes Required for Posting on the ATEV Board
I have seen a couple of "interesting" letter/number combinations but the best so far is the one I had to enter to post my reply to Pete UKs message. V-JUG Anyone out there have some cute codes they've seen? And please don't make one up just to get attentio...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2006 8:19pm
by Da'Chauf
FDNY Squad shelf
Paul I am interested in The Squad shelf.Could you e-mail with a fixed price that you want. Thanks Walt
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2006 2:33pm
by Walt Curran
Glendale red Quantum
Received the Glendale red Quantum this afternoon -- production #10 (second lowest I've ever received!). Anything special other than the low production number? Well, this IS a new casting -- it's the new Quantum, similar to the raised roof Las Vegas Quantum, except...
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 13, 2006 9:24am
by DaveP
C3 update...
Nothing really new. They say the lime quantum is sold out and the red one is 80% sold. So hurry and thrwo your money away. Not me!
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2006 5:01pm
by JOEY
Code 3 update
Nothing really new. They claim the Lime Quantum is Sold Out and the Red one is 80% sold. So hurry if you want to waste your money on these clunkers.
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2006 11:05am
by Paul Tate
Kit Bash Contest?
Does anyone want another Kit bash Contest? If there is enough interest, www.fireengines.net will be happy to sponsor one again. Larry Lorance ldlorance@hotmail.com
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2006 8:25am
by MikeA(SLC)
Roadblockers closed for one month
I am going to tour Germany for a month. When I get back, Chicago will be ready to ship. Happy Summer. Rich
Views: 262   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 11, 2006 1:25am
by patrickB
California dreaming?
So I'm curious are the recent sell outs (all west coast releases--aside from the Chicago ALFs) of what are essentially repaints--no 'new molds'--because of the lower production numbers, unique colors, or is it because the west coast collectors are finally getting rep...
Views: 486   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 9, 2006 5:42pm
by Steve (aka EMS6)
Roadblockers closed for one month
Bye all. I am heading to Germany for a month of touring. Chicago FD will be ready to ship when I get back. Have a great summer. Rich
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2006 1:36pm
by RichRoadB
d
DaveP
The red Glendales are shipping
I'm acually anticipating the lime yellow one moreso than the red one
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2006 9:18pm
by DaveP
j
John
Is Del Prado releaseing their series in the US yet?
Anyone have a website to order these in the US? Thanks
Views: 287   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2006 6:03am
by Mike Legeros
j
John
Painting 1/64 Firefighters?
Does anyone have any good info on what colors to use for FDNY? Best type of paints to use(Resin or metal figures)? And best way to weather them? Thanks John
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2006 2:55pm
by Alan Thomas
UT NYPD Police car, seems someone wants it.
This blue model is up at $137 already, and has 6 days left. Item # 7029299647
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2006 11:22am
by Pete(UK)
Visiting Fireman Books out
Got my new Visiting Fireman book today. Will have a enjoyable evening with initial read.
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2006 10:15pm
by Paul Talbott
j
John
Views: 410   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 7, 2006 9:23pm
by L
Here we go again! Color definitions; this time on Glendale C3
Last year we had a discussion about FHP (Florida Hiway Patrol) cars being tan/black or yellow/black. I think we eventually settled on "creamish" yellow/black. And I was right. So now C3 introduces a Glendale rig that they claim as lime. I don't think so! Doesn't...
Views: 378   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2006 12:36pm
by JM82
Remember those elusive white Yat Ming /35 Macks?
I got a catalog in the mail today from the Fairfield Mint (Connecticut) and low and behold they are showing the white Yat Ming Mack. They are asking two payments of $29.95 for it. I wonder if it will come in the complete package. I ordered one of the first Maxim's...
Views: 398   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 7, 2006 12:25am
by fyerfyter146
Views: 585   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 5, 2006 7:46pm
by Darran (UK)
CODE 3 COLLECTIBLES - NO SHOW @ FDIC
Was looking forward to talking with the Code 3 folks here @ FDIC, but they are a no show this year, even though they are listed in the program. Stopped at the exhibitor's ofice and they confirmed that they had cancelled???? Also talked to the folks at Westchester b...
Views: 1407   Replies: 34
Last Post: May 5, 2006 7:16pm
by KENNETH
Westchester Collectibles
Westchester Collectibles, take me off your mailing list NOW! 25 emails in an hour is unacceptable! Larry Lorance
Views: 344   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2006 2:33pm
by BARRY MATTHEWS
Roll Call Friday..
Just checking in with everyone to see if anyone suffered any adverse mental or medical problems having to wait for today's release announcement?
Views: 514   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 5, 2006 10:14am
by Mike Legeros
Does North Carolina recognize out-of-state marriages done on "Red" Mondays?
Just an off-topic question -- does North Carolina recognize out-of-state marriages that take place on the famous "red" (non-fire related) May Day? Particularly when May Day falls on a Monday? Particularly when the marriage takes place in "Sin City"? And ... if a ce...
Views: 327   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 4, 2006 7:25pm
by Jeff Boyle FL
Who actually ran Ford C Squrts like Athearn produced
Boston actually ran this piece--'79 Ford C Squrt. http://www.massmetrofire.org/images/BostonSqurtdb.jpg Did Chicago, DC, San Fran.... run these rigs? I ordered the Boston one.....even though it's not 100% accurate it's pretty good. Same with the Boston/Chica...
Views: 326   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 4, 2006 8:21am
by Bill
Wanted : Code 3 maltese cross badges
I am looking for the maltese cross badges that came with the Code 3 models in the old domes , the ones I am looking for FDNY , anyone have any floating around . Email me with prices I need at least five of them . Thanks Gilbert
Views: 220   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 4, 2006 12:20am
by Gilbert
Athearn 1:50 Ford Telesquirt has been released
Gentlemen start your ordering... mjl
Views: 502   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 3, 2006 4:11pm
by Mike Legeros
Athearn 1/50 Kitbash question
Has anyone used the 1/50 pumper or the new squirt for a project ?? Do the markings come off with non-acetone nail polish remover ?? or do they strip on contact ?? Thinking about buying one to redecal but do want to waste $$$ if they aren't easy to remove. One o...
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2006 3:32pm
by fyerfyter146
Very Green!
Check out JayDeez latest offering from Die Cast Promotions. http://www.jaydeez.com/ Lime Boy, you'll love this one!
Views: 646   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 2, 2006 2:31pm
by John Antonelli
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Free Forum powered by Bravenet