Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Westchester Collectibles
Are they still in business? I went to the old link I new and then tried a search with nothing. Jeff
Views: 941   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 10:33pm
by PAUL TALBOTT
c
Corgi
Corgi New Product Development - Fire/EMS
Corgi is looking for input into its specialty product line and in particular is looking for feedback on its Fire/EMS collectibles in 1:50 scale. We are interested in your thoughts on the following: 1. Scale sizes Corgi should manufacture? 2. Manufacturer/city lic...
Views: 1120   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 4:57pm
by Jim M (fyerfyter...
A Salute to Firefighters
Not toy related bu funny.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngt4LLNoJng&feature=player_embedded
Views: 560   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2010 1:06pm
by George
Hotwheels Airport Rescue Variations?
I just picked one up on ebay in a blister but on a ripped card. Haven't gotten it yet, I just wanted it to be mint--I plan to free it from the cardboard when it arrives anyway. So I already have one from the 80's and on the door in small print it says "B-2" I'm...
Views: 720   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 2, 2010 8:23am
by John A.
Code 3 Mack CF
I thought I would start a post regarding today's Code 3 "new" model. I know many just consider it a repaint. So let that bashing begin. As for me I guess I am a Kool-Aid drinker as it was different enough to get me to place an order. It is release I can't beli...
Views: 601   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2010 4:41pm
by Jeff Webster
l
Larry
Ronald Regan Airport T3000 Oshkosh Crash Truck - Photos
Go to the www.fireengines.net main page for closeup photos of the Code 3 Collectibles Ronald Regan Airport T3000 Oshkosh Crash Truck.
Views: 1461   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 31, 2010 3:55pm
by Jeff Boyle /FL
Your thoughts - Will we ever see...
Will we ever see the C3 Diamond Plates (other than NYC) again? They were amazing in the detail. They were why I used to pay for the membership.
Views: 937   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 31, 2010 2:48pm
by Jeff Boyle /FL
Converting a HW Ecto-1 into a Caddy Ambo
At the most basic level, pretty simple to do. Finally found one to customize yesterday. Basicially the plastic piece on the roof just unclips VERY easily. Removing the tampos on the door took a little leg work with both acetone and non-acetone paint remover and so...
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2010 9:58am
by John A.
l
Larry
American Diorama Fire Station deadline.
************************************************* American Diorama 1:64 scale Fire Station Dear all customers, the cut off date for pre-ordering the Fire Station and qualify for the Free set of Fire Fighter figures is tomorrow, March 31,2010. Anyone who is stil...
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 10:07pm
by Larry
Carbon Motors
The Carbon Motors car is moving forward. Now the deal is to have BMW diesel engines as the power train. The car is cool but not pretty. http://www.autoweek.com/article/20100322/CARNEWS/100329986 Who will be the first to make in a small scale? Will it ever...
Views: 667   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 1:04pm
by Jeff Webster
Hot Pursuit VA State Police Charger "slicktop" ??
On eBay, there is an auction for a Greenlight Hot Pursuit Virgina State Police Dodge Charger--but it claims it is a slicktop--one of 1175 produced. Now, couple of things, I don't consider 1175 to be limited, I never heard ANY rumblings of this version being produc...
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 1:51pm
by John A.
Clearing out collection
Due to some circumstances within my home I am clearing out my collection. I have Chicago, Boston and FDNY rigs and others. I have too many to list so if you are in the market for any Code 3's drop me a line and I will let you know if I have or don't have what you are...
Views: 829   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 11:26am
by motorcade1 / Ma...
Found New HW Ambulance @TRU
Found @ TRU in Md.
Views: 575   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 8:41pm
by Steve Hayes(fire...
s
Stever
WTB or trade for Miami Dade Rescue 2
I'm looking for a Miami Dade Rescue 2, does not have to be MID
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 7:04pm
by Stever
h
Harry
Back to the board and Code 3
Hello all, I just returned to the board for the first time in several years. Like many, I was a diehard Code 3 collector up until 2000-2001 (my collection was in the 140-160 range). Since then I've married, had a couple kids, etc.. and just came back to Code 3 with...
Views: 657   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 10:55am
by Don
t
Tim H
Chinese Joke on ST Patty Engine
Me Chinese- Me play joke- Me paint rear lights on FDNY 201 silver.
Views: 719   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 21, 2010 7:29am
by Steve McGuire
t
Tim H
Two new Fords to hit the real police market
The first one is a futuristic Taurus and the second one is believed to be an SUV.
Views: 577   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 9:56pm
by Tim H
Code 3 FDNY E201
I was looking at the photos of the new release and it looks as if the rear wheels only have one tire per side. Looking at the previous E75 release, E75 appears the same. Has anyone bought one of the E75 models to know if it has a single or double rear tire? If Cod...
Views: 799   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 8:25pm
by Larry
j
john
Looking for some Matchbox models
Hello, I would like to know if someone could pick me up a Matchbox Caddy ambulance and some engines and i will pay you for them. Down in my area we can't find the Caddy anywhere. The only thing that we have found so far are the four ladder trucks. Also what eng...
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 2:57pm
by john
t
Tim H
Stanford University Fire Dept
I was riding on the shuttle from the VA campus in Palo Alto and saw a Fire station on the Stanford Campus. They run an all Pierce fire Apparatus simiular to San Diego's.
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 11:51am
by Tim H
t
Tim H
Looking for FDNY scopes with new style buckets
No Christmas ones please. Willing to pay around $60.00. Also looking for any Seagrave ladders with working outriggers. Pay around the same range for those too.
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 5:25pm
by Tim H
Corgi to do Civil Defense Pumper
Mack L see it at 3000 Toys.
Views: 800   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 11:21pm
by Motorcade1 / M...
l
Larry
New Colors Added to American Diorama Firehouse
Two new color schemes have been added to the American Diorama Firehouse. http://www.fireengines.net/american_diorama/index.htm NOTE TO JOE: Please do not copy the above link to your browser. In doing so, you will learn something new about this great hobby and...
Views: 738   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 9:08pm
by George
Anyone Have a (Real) 1980s Pirsch Pumper They Can Photograph?
I received a request for photographs of our city's 1985 Pirsch pumper, which, alas, is no longer around. A firefighter's widow is designing a grave marker, and she wants straight-on shots of a 1980s Pirsch pumper. Can anyone help her? Shoot me a mail message, an...
Views: 505   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 8:16pm
by Legeros
l
Larry
Chino Valley Photos and Information
http://fireengines.net/chino_valley/index.htm
Views: 1258   Replies: 18
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 3:59pm
by Matt
l
Larry
Kit Bash Contest
Hello Everyone.. FireEngines.net has been running a Kit Bash Contest. However, the rules for this contest are a bit different. In order to shorten the explanation and provide some answers to questions collectors have, here is a direct link to the forums explaini...
Views: 582   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 5:26pm
by Larry
l
Larry
FireEngines.net 2010 Special Kit Bash Winners Announced
http://fireengines.net/ahl_kitbash/
Views: 737   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 9:34pm
by Obama
ATEV Board Postings
I hope that this board does not go away because of recent postings. I may or may not agree with what is said but I will not reply to them. Why: 1. I see that when you do you get accused of being a defender of what or who is being attacked. No one out there needs me...
Views: 502   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 7:31pm
by Don Beckwith
l
Larry
Something New From Maisto - All Star Red
I found this at Target for $12.00. http://www.modelfiretrucks.net/smf/index.php?topic=13302.0
Views: 606   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 10:37am
by Jeff Boyle /FL
Once Again
What is it with all of you? Why do you continue to think I want all of this crap here on this message board? If you have a problem with someone take it up with them. I don't care. I will not put up with this. I am tired of having to read posts about petty little...
Views: 962   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 7:57am
by Jeff Webster
NO SKILLS
I've seen on most of the current emergency diecast boards that Newcomers are asking questions. A very good thing. My problem is that they think by asking a couple of questions, they will instantly be able to produce a model like those who have spent decades in the...
Views: 871   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 5:14pm
by HAVE SKILLS
Intershutz Tips?
We are contemplating perhaps a visit to Intershutz in Germany this year. Can anyone advise just how many days the average American fire buff would want to spend there? I expect we'd just be visiting the exhibits, indoors or outdoors. And we don't speak or rea...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 5:40pm
by Bob Milnes
t
tim
tonka specs
Looking for info on tonka fire trucks and ladders. i am doing a restoration on some older pieces for me grandson and need to know what size rivets and the like are needed. I know wherre to get the parts just not which ones. Any help would be great.
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 9:08am
by tim
American Dioramas New 1/64th Modern Fire Station - Pre-Order Information
First my disclaimer - I have nothing to do with this company and can not personally vouch for this particular station. However, everything that I've seen and read leads me to believe that this will be a winner, so I'm passing along the information in case you haven'...
Views: 945   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 4:15pm
by Larry
The Board is Back Open
Welcome back. I hope everyone had a nice vacation. Just so everyone knows what is going on, here are the facts. I closed the board due to the nature of the posts that were being placed here. They were mean spirited and in the deleted post, not of the family natu...
Views: 810   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 8:18pm
by Jeff Webster
Recent Customs
Here are a few of the customs I recently completed. The decals are from Bill Bozo and are among his first in 1/64 scale. CHP Recruitment PSP Charger Jeff
Views: 716   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 1:05pm
by Jeff Webster
MB real working rigs
Is the Matchbox Real Working Rigs Velocity Tower out yet ? any photos ?
Views: 790   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 5:45pm
by John A.
NEO Cadillac Ambulance
Anybody know when and where this will be available?
Views: 771   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 9:18pm
by WSC EMS 59
c
Chris
Custom 1:43 & 1:18 Scale Decals *YOUR CHOICE* posted
Just posted *YOUR CHOICE* of custom 1:43 and 1:18 scale decals if anyone is interested. Added several new designs to the lists as well. I also posted a custom 1:43 Chatham-Kent Ontario Police cruisers as well as a Washington Co. MD sheriff cruisers. Thanks http:...
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 5:39pm
by Chris
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 2:46pm
by Steve Hayes(fire...
r
Rick
Matchbox Suburban
Looking for a 1/32 Matchbox Mesa Ariz suburban. Thanks
Views: 729   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 7:30am
by Cd3colctor
l
Larry
John Wayne Airport T3000 Oshkosh Crash Truck - Photos
Take a close look at the new Code 3 Collectibles John Wayne Airport T3000 Oshkosh Crash Truck. There is something that has been missed on the small photos, what is it? Paste the link below to follow the thread and see the photos: http://www.modelfiretrucks.net...
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 6:25pm
by Larry
t
Tim H
Cal Fire Spartans
I wish someone would do some. About every county in Northern California has them. I would like TWH to step up to the plate.
Views: 548   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 2:41pm
by Jeff Webster
Upcoming Fire Show
If anyone is interested and will be in Southern California area the Firehouse World with exhibits is two weeks away. Exhibit days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday March 2-3-4. Full info on the Firehouse magazine web site under Firehouse World. Know this isn't diec...
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 12:45am
by Don Beckwith
An "Emergency" question or two !!
Where did they have the big Federal Q on the squad ? The fellow who did the siren dubbing has used the "Q" siren several times. Also I don't think you can have "wail & yelp" at the same time on those old Federal electronics. AND, do GE mikes work better on those "M...
Views: 774   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 2:04pm
by Steve Hayes (fir...
Board Rules and Etiquette
Once again this site has deteriorated into areas not related to the task at hand: Emergency Vehicle models and similar hobbies. While the constitution does require the government to allow freedom of speech, I do have the right and the obligation to temper that speec...
Views: 1753   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 4:02pm
by Jeff Boyle /FL
New Matchbox!!!!
For 2010 International brush truck Rescue squad looks sorta kinda ALF their Pierce pumper looks like Burtonsvills Caddy ambo in a different scheme Then there is the Rhino that a lot of FDs run. Iam looking forward to this for some kitbash action. Dodge cha...
Views: 1092   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 12:33pm
by Tim H
c
Chris
Never released Gearbox signed sample on EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260549492939&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 2:57pm
by Chris
t
Tim H
Buying and trading
What is going on?? I have not seen many people on this board being sucessfull in their ventures. Is the hobby dying off??
Views: 514   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 12:18pm
by Tim H
e
EMS4
Looking for Columbus L-2
I have the following to trade: Violetville ALF (MID) Cedar Hill TX Rear Mount (MID) FDNY E-One Rescue 3 (MID) FDNY TL-31 (OOD) LACo FD TDA (MID) FDNY Engine 7 (MID) I am looking for MID Columbus L-2
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 11:18pm
by EMS4
c
Chris
Custom 1:18 scale Police decals *Your Choice* relisted
The previous listing has been sold out and I relisted the Custom 1:18 scale Police decals *Your Choice* again. The 1:43 scale listing will be coming out soon. Thanks http://shop.ebay.com/dso109/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 7:00pm
by Chris
Mt. Horub Chief passes away
Chuck Himsel, longtime chief and fire buff passed away Monday in Mt. Horub. For more info go to the Mt. Horub web site. He will be greatly missed.
Views: 441   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 3:54pm
by Richard Logan
c
Chris
Custom 1:18 scale decals *YOUR CHOICE* posted
Just posted a listing of custom 1:18 scale decals *YOUR CHOICE* of which depts you would like. Several new depts added to the list. Thanks http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180463868832&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
Views: 404   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 3:49pm
by Chris
l
Larry
CODE 3 MACK AERIALSCOPE BLANK PHOTOS
I have placed photos on the Code 3 Mack CF Aerialscope on www.fireengines.net. You can zoom in on the details of this model by running your cursor over the model's photograph.
Views: 559   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 10:52am
by Tim H
Looking for a Squad 51 or Chicago Mack C driver's side spotlight
Anyone have one from left over kitbashing.....it's the same piece on both rigs. Thanks.
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 4:43pm
by John A.
c
Chris
Custom Laguna Beach CA. Police Cruiser posted
Just posted a Laguna Beach CA. Police cruiser if anyone is interested. Thanks http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180460327467
Views: 467   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 7:09pm
by Chris
g
Glenn
ATTENTION Kit Bashes ebay sale
Just Posted on ebay a collection of DAMAGED Code 3’s good for Kit bashing and parts only, most of them have parts missing and broken parts on them, some are dusty. 37 various vehicles some are first cast samples and paint samples. Plus A collection o...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 4:56pm
by Glenn
t
Tim H
How offensive is this??
I have had a squad 61 DP on the other board and I just simply stated I guess you guys out there rather buy the Chinese copies at a lower price but I promise you will not get a display box or a company patch. Richinquarters thought that was a kick in the butt and ban...
Views: 1152   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jan 22, 2010 12:57pm
by HH
c
Chris
Custom Glendale AZ cruiser posted
Just posted a Glendale AZ custom cruiser if anyone is interested. Thanks http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180459298653
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 9:25pm
by Chris
c
chris
FM lime Snorkel
Just bought a Fm lime Snorkel new in box on Ebay from fivestarhobby for $114. They have sold a couple of 'em. Search snorkel in the fm diecast section. Just passing on my good luck :)
Views: 584   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 12:44am
by chris
Book Supplement
Does anyone know IF or WHEN Walter P. McCall will do a supplement to the book American Fire Engines since 1900?
Views: 659   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 19, 2010 5:44pm
by Ken Wilfong
LF: Code Miami Dade Ambo
Would like to find one at a reasonable price. Thanks Ed Baldini Phila PA
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 11:44am
by Ed Baldini
DECALS
WHAT IS THE NAME AND SITE FOR COSTOM DECALS
Views: 573   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2010 2:41pm
by HH
a
Arleth
Identifying this skywalker fire truck
Hi i was wondering if any one could tell me what manufactor made this truck. it´s the one in the background. flickr.com/photos/mattman-the-ogre/3691392746 it´s from Skywalker fire department. If you have any photo of this truck up close/walk a...
Views: 1151   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 12, 2010 2:38pm
by Paul Tate
Code 3 Blank
Code 3 announced today that the first model of the year is an un-marked Mack CF scope. It is in white over red. I think this is a good start for the customizers. For me I would have preferred the model be released: 1. in white with no markings - this makes it e...
Views: 827   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 7:15pm
by Mike Quinn
g
Gordon
DelPrado Fire Engines & Firefighters
Is there a reliable source for DelPrado Modells in the USA ? I am looking to get the missing pieces in my collection to complete the fire engine of the world series and am also looking for a source to start the firefighter figure series. Thank You
Views: 834   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 10, 2010 1:09pm
by HOLLAND HANS lin...
River Point Expeditions
As some of you may be aware the RPS 1/87 emergency Expeditions have been placed on hold. This is primarily due to a lack of interest/pre-orders. If you want to see these hit the market I suggest doing the following: 1. Contact RPS directly to express your intere...
Views: 544   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 6:20pm
by JM82
I WANT TO OPEN A DIECAST BUSINESS
Hey, Laddies. I'm MacDonald Trump, and I want to open a diecast business. But here are my terms: 1). I have a store, but I don't want to let anyone know where it is. 2). I won't take Credit Cards, PayPal, or Money, as I don't trust those new-fangled methods of...
Views: 758   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 11:31am
by Smitty
Happy New Years!
Hope everyone has a GREAT year!
Views: 440   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 3:57am
by Bruce
Hallmark Update # 2
I visited with a Hallmark Store Manager at length while we were out west this past week; she was very helpful and provided this information... At present, Store Managers are shown the new yearly ornament line-up in early March of each year (tooling has already bee...
Views: 549   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 12:49pm
by John A.
Size difference between 1/72 and 1/87?
How much larger is 1/72 scale compared to 1/87 scale? I like to collect and kitbash 1/87 scale fire apparatus models. So I was wondering if there is a much notable difference between the two scales.
Views: 2022   Replies: 18
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 1:23pm
by JM82
Hallmark Fire Related Christmas Ornaments
The two posts requesting additional information about Hallmark Colorway Ornaments got me to thinking about all the other Fire and Rescue related ornaments Hallmark has produced since they started with their complete Holiday line of ornaments many years ago... Here...
Views: 516   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 4:20am
by Larry Phillips
2008 Hallmark Colorway
Did Hallmark produce a colorway version of their 2008 1908 Ford Model T fire engine. I have colorways up through issue #5 but have never seen one for the 2008 issue #6 Thanks
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 10:06pm
by John Kohlman
Where is Larry Phillips a Fire Chief
Toy Trucker's Larry Phillips walks around with a shirt that says "Chief Larry". He drives a red suburban with red lights and siren but I can find no where that has him listed as a fire chief. So the question is, is Larry Phillips really a fire chief or not.
Views: 1605   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 2:02pm
by Tom Eve
2009 Hallmark '65 Chevy....
So I did my usual this morning and hit the local Hallmark shop in NOVA looking for a have price ornament--this collection has been going for 7 years (the fire truck series) and I have NEVER had an issue finding one the day after Christmas. In fact 2 years ago....I w...
Views: 736   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 27, 2009 4:42pm
by John A.
Lime Guy, I'm looking for some ACFD info......
From one John A. to another....While on 395 Wednesday night, merging onto 395N from Shirlington was not one, but 2 ACFD E110s....One, an E-One the other, a brand spanking new Pierce. Is ACFD moving to Pierce? Did they buy others? Nice looking rig. I have a...
Views: 475   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 26, 2009 7:28pm
by HH
Code 3 Workshop
Has anyone looked at the new Seagrave in the work shop? It looks pretty good. With 3 different cab configurations I assume they have other locations planned. Or does FDNY use 3 different cab types on thier apparatus? But the real nice piece is the Chino ALF. T...
Views: 707   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 26, 2009 4:56pm
by Matt
Fun Game
Here is a fun game to try. I just keep crashing. http://usfiredept.com/fire-department-game-sky-firefighter-25950.html Jeff
Views: 497   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 26, 2009 10:20am
by Paul Tate
j
JM82
Del Prado Sutphen pumpers
Does anyone have the Del Prado 1/72 scale Sutphen pumpers? If so, are they true 1/72 scale or are they smaller or larger than what they're supposed to be?
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2009 2:15pm
by JoeO
t
Test
disregard
test
Views: 621   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 3:42pm
by Obama
First Response
I ordered only my 3rd First Response car--off Ebay, this past weekend. I got it today. I said I would not buy FR again after how disappointed I was with the first 2 that I bought, but I wanted this car and ordered it (VA State PD Charger). While the paint quality...
Views: 1027   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 3:37pm
by Obama
First Response Price Increase
First Response has done it yet again in. They have decided to stick it to collector's yet again the price for Dodge Chargers have now increased to $24.95. Way to go keep it up and people will just stop buying. People wake up and see the light are there car's worth an...
Views: 1237   Replies: 22
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 2:27pm
by THRIFTY CONSUMER
BEWARE!!!
To all; I just got done dealing with a guy by the name of Jonathan Sudkamp who for the last two weeks has kept asking me for prices on several Code 3 Models and as I stated at the beginning of my sale I sell them for what I paid for them because I have to in rega...
Views: 931   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 11:55am
by Palin
More fun at Fireengiens.net
Posting on this board can get you banned over there! That's all right the people here are not sycophants and sheeple. BTW great spelling there Larry... John: I hope you enjoy the great folks over at the ATEV Board. Keep in mind, for most of us that board...
Views: 488   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 8:45pm
by John Antonelli
looking for website that has retired fdny fire trucks alf an macks
Looking a website that would have fdny fire trucks from mid 70's-80's alf,mack. looking for a mack cf fdny squirt photos.
Views: 490   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 3:48pm
by DaveP
Season Greetings
ATEV is now 13 years old. It is great to see it still a useful tool for our hobby. Happy Holidays to everyone and hope you have a safe and wonderful New Year.
Views: 504   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2009 2:04am
by Season Greetings
m
mike
fdny 124 4 sale
i have a fdny tower ladder 124 tonka truck out of its dome but its in mint condition would like to sell it for 60 which includes shipping. also looking for a jack daniels ladder does not have to be in its tin
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2009 7:52pm
by mike
Checkerboards
Looks like safety striping on emergency vehicles may be changing to the Euro look. The typical reflective stripe is being replaced with wide reflective checkerboards on the sides and chevrons in the rear. This seems to be the case in some cities within Broward cou...
Views: 793   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 9:36am
by John Antonelli
t
Tim H
Code 3 is singing the Big Apple song again
More FDNY from you know who.....
Views: 879   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 2:00pm
by motorcade1
1/43 Models
I don't usually work with 1/43 police models. But I have some Christmas items i need to get done for friends. So I need some help. Did Gearbox (or anyone else) make blank white models of: Ford Expedition Chevy Impala If so does anyone have extras or know a so...
Views: 580   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 5:41pm
by CHUCK in GULF CO...
TIGER WOODS NEW GOLF CART
Here is a new and special Golf Cart for the "Golfer on the Go", with a wife who swings a mean 5 Iron. The unit has its own First Aid Kit, fold out stretcher, and direct line to the nearest Emergency Room (for those late night bandages and stiches). Buy two, and we...
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 6:55pm
by JOES SUPER GOLF ...
Mint in Box La County Squad 51 Dodge squad truck for trade
I've got a Mint in Box La County Squad 51 Dodge squad truck for trade and i will trade it for Fdny Squad 41 Seagrave email me at bnsftruck7@hotmail.com if you would like to trade Fdny Squad 41 seagrave for my mint in box La County Squad 51 Dodge squad truck
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2009 9:44pm
by Jonathon Sudkamp
j
John
Has anyone heard anything about a possible Pittsburgh truck being done?
Hello Everyone, Has anyone heard about a company doing a Pittsburgh rig?. I talked with our local Seagrave rep and he said that Pittsburgh FD was working with a company attempting to do a diecast rig. I just wondered if anyone else had heard anything. I would l...
Views: 703   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 2:17pm
by Nockers
Did anyone notice the striping on E-201, T-114's house mate?
If you look closely at the striping on E-201 it is Green White Orange (Irish flag). Not, Yellow White Yellow, the official FDNY color scheme. There were also shamrocks on the front bumper of T-114, must be a very Irish house. Go re-open the latest e-mail from Co...
Views: 558   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 12:01pm
by Tom Eve
c
Chris
Large Gearbox Collection F/S
http://www.eboards4all.com/84717/wwwboard.cgi
Views: 1227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 11:43pm
by Chris
c
Cory
Fairfield Collectibles
Fairfied Collectibles in their newest catalog is featuring TWH Collectibles--Seminole County FD at 3 payments $90, Indianapolis Stiker at 3 payments of $100 and the New London Seagrave Aerial 4 payments of $100. I know the price on the TWH are expensive enough but...
Views: 578   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 5:22pm
by Rescue131 (Mike)
Curious...
What do you guys think about this little bad-ass? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p231/taurnhammer/MFD%20Misc/MFDMisc_001.jpg BTW - its 84 degrees down here in FL - gosh darn it, will it ever cool off???
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 2:03pm
by Danny
Matchbox Pierce Aerial
I found the third Matchbox Quantum aerial (white with red stripe) at a Walmart in Plymouth, MA. There was one left and they had just been put out on Tuesday.
Views: 1301   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 8:06pm
by Paul Talbott
1:24 Custom Kentucky Depts. Classic Metal Works / Maisto on ebay.
I have the following models posted in ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310182772856&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310182773606&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...
Views: 501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2009 1:48pm
by Mario Maipid
d
Danny
Need some help!!
Hi, all you animal lovers! This is pretty simple... Please ask ten friends to each ask a further ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOODdonated every day...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 4:29am
by Danny
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet