Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C3 Workshop update

Another repaint of the ALF mid-mount TL for Tarrytown, NY....... May or may not be released in the fall. They want members feedback......

I'm not waisting my money on a another freakin' repaint!!

Re: C3 Workshop update

Here is some feedback. Stop giving us stupid repaints.

Hello,

Sorry folks, I actually like it even if it is a repaint. Makes a change from the usual colours.

Yeah, I like it too! Try loving in a country where every single piece of apparatus is "fire engine red" and usually a Volvo, Scania or Dennis.... Spectacular pieces like this get the thumbs up from me - it isn't a fake!

No thanks.

Well, i like it, looks like a though ladder, first good thing from Code 3 this year

Not really that bad of a color combination. Almost pleaing (almost). However, it is just another repaint, and that's after all the hoopla about something new. Maybe they need a new spokesperson like the White House?

Well that settles the Tarrytown rumors, now to see which ALF century we can order next week.

It's not going happen, but it would be cool to see a couple of retooled DCFD E-Ones. One in the old "stars and bars" livery and the other in the current white over red. Or even Orange/white Baltimore and white/red Baltimore (Seagraves).

Yes John, I would go for that.

Oh well, just another hap-hazzard guess at the right thing.
After sending in my opinion (a list of 12 minor detail changes that even a novice could pick out), I also stated that there won't be any chance of me sending any money to C3.

Now that we've determined the ALF Eagle and Century are the models for the new millenium (much as the Macks were for the Nineties), how many ways do you think C3 can "screw the pooch" ?

One-One-Oh to Brooklyn K ... I guess I'll just keep butchering Macks

Even if I intended on spending money with Woodland Hills, I would pass on it. I personally just don't like the looks of the 1/1. Fire apparatus should only be blue, when sad. (& no I didn't bother "e-mailing" them)

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)