Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marilyn & Gil's

Been trying to reach Marilyn, only get the answering machine. Couple of weeks now. Anyone else have a problem? Anyone get through?

Re: Marilyn & Gil's

She was vending at the Milford, CT fire muster last weekend. Picked up a number of pieces from her. She said her contact at Corgi said Memphis should be out any day now.

Marilyn is at the N.J. Fire Convention in Wildwood until Saturday, Should be back home on Sunday 9/16. On September 22 she will be at the Fire Muster in Boonton, N.J. and on the September 23rd she should be at the Truck Show in Balston Spa, N.Y.

MARILYN HAS BEEN VERY BUSY.I WORKED WITH HER AT THE WILDWOOD SHOW,AND I MARVELED AT HER PEP AND ENERGY. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH HER FROM DAY ONE,AND FEEL SHE IS THE MOST DEDICATED DEALER IN THE HOBBY .SHE CARES ABOUT HER COSTOMERS. SHE HAS HAD A DEATH IN THE FAMILY THIS WEEK ,SO IT MAY BE HARD TO REACH HER ,BUT LEAVE A MESSAGE AND SHE WILL GET BACK TO YOU

Does anyone know how old Marilyn is? I am amazed that she is still able to attend all of these shows, especically since she drives to all of them. She is one of the best dealers, if not the best, and for sure the nicest in the hobby. I've seen her at shows for over 15 years now and I still smile everytime I see her at a show because she is truly one of a kind.

I believe Marilyn is in her early 70's. As everyone else says, she is a great person - pure class. She and her late husband collected models and that is how they got started. Gil was also a great person and it was always a pleasure to see them at a show.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)