Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lynn Mass. Mack C Rescue

Check out Westchester Collectibles future release of Mack C Rescue from Lynn Mass. Good photo of original unit.

Re: Lynn Mass. Mack C Rescue

I really like this model. I hope they do the lime version as well. The two would make nice bokends on the shelf.

Jeff

Were the red and the lime 2 seperate rescues or did the red one get repainted (or vice versa) at some point. For 17 bucks, it's a steal and will look good next to the 1/50 Boston area Corgis--makes you really wish they (Corgi) issued the Lynn Mack CF last year instead of cancelling it

That is the same rescue red to lime.This came about from a federal grant from the government to help with visability safety problems of apparatus.It did not work out thus back to red appparatus.The Corgi you are talking about was the Lawrence Ma.Mack CF that was cancelled. Rumor is that we will see it the 1st of 2008 I hope so.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)