Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just listed six models on eBay

I just listed six models on eBay that may be of interest

330246539579 1998 Collectors Club Seagrave, Code 3 Collectibles NUMBER 1 OF 1250

330246538336 Gold Plated IFA CONVENTION 2003, Code 3 Collectibles

330246541204 LAFD LIME STATION 51 Seagrave this is NUMBER 1 OF 25000

330246542442 ALF BALTIMORE COUNTY E-71, NUMBER 1 of 1500

330246543809 Glendale FD Pierce Quantum NUMBER 1 of 750

330246544721 ALF San Francisco Bright Red Sample, Code 3 Collectibles

Happy Biding

Thanks Glenn

Re: just listed six models on eBay

just as a point of order, I have 1 of 25000 of the LA City E51 and I also have 1 of 1500 on the 1998 Collectors Club. so do 24998 other people on the LA City rig and 1498 others on the club model.

Thanks Mike for the heads up, I did not know that and I have now revised the two models in question.

Thanks again

Glenn

I have a C3CC Seagrave Pumper that has stamped on bottom "1 of 1250 Issued by Satan". Does that qualify as a collectible, or a religous icon? On October 31st of every year, I can hear voices (sounds like Dub'ya, Ted Kosinski, and Dick Chenny talking gas prices ??) eminating from the dome. I swear to God I did.

I believe Glenn was referring to that these were models that were origonally in C3s Office Display in Woodland Hills, then given to him. They are probably actual Proof" models, and not those phony Presidential Proof certificates that were indiscriminately packed by the factory in China (or was that Hades?).

I can appreciate that people do collect the lower COA, but, the way I see it, the LA51 for instance, if it was the genuine number one, the model would have the aerial, as it was after they were released that the aerials were removed.
From what I see in the pic, I cannot realy tell if it does or does not have it.

I also noticed that the antenna appeared absent. However, the hole for it may have been added to the production run after the Proof was examined (?). Remember, the Canadian version didn't have the hole or the antenna, and I believed that they were issued around the same time.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)