Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two NAS available for ordering

v

Re: Two NAS available for ordering

2 More Repaints, Big Deal!

Oh,Oh, there's that magic word again.... "REPAINTS"

Don't Pick on C3

Hey, don't pick on C3. Technically speaking, its only one repaint, with two different tampo applications. Talk about a low point in creative marketing.

To all the hater's drinking "Haterade" because it's not your department being represented, or something you don't like since it's only a "repaint." I have a simple solution.Don't be mad and don't buy it! I bought one, only cuz it's my department.

REPAINTS

Cop car models are all repaints, so I have no problem with C3 doing the same. But for crying out loud, wouldn't it have been smarter to issue these pieces at least six months apart. That way, it would have allowed the Navy collectors a chance to build funds for both purchases, as they are only in a 1100 plus each issue? That way maybe they would have also been able to sell more units.

So don't get all swabbie with me. All I'm indicating is that the Marketing Genius behind this issue could have staggered the models in a way that may have been benificial to their customers. Something that they've never leaned to do after ten years in the business.

PS: As an MP I had the absolute pleasure of roughing up plenty of sailors while transporting them to the brig. Thanks for the memories. LOL

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)