Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Code 3 Washington DC models

Hello
I am looking for DCFD Engine 10 and Truck 13. I am also looking for a suburban for DCFD however i am not sure if Code 3 did one or not. I am going to try to see if Bill Craven can make me the firehouse. So if any of you guys can help me out please leave me a message. I am also looking forward to Engine 18 if Code 3 decides to make it. I hope if they make Engine 18 that they will make Truck 7 also so we can have a set.

Take Care
John

Re: Looking for Code 3 Washington DC models

Code 3 Made several DC models.....

3 White Seagrave TDAs (Trucks 6, 16, 17)
1 White over Red TDA (Truck 4) JC Penney Exclusive
1 Ford Ambulance (9)
1 EMS Suburban (EMS 28)
And Engine 30 Truck 10 with the Firehouse

Road Champs also did 4 pieces....
International Pumper, 55' Squrt (Modeled after Engine 12 at the time), Rescue Unit with light tower

They also released a retooled Squrt as a pumper with the ladder removed and added pumper assessories.

Corgi released an E-One Heavy Rescue lettered for Hazmat and E-One Engine 16 (Both of those units were based on actual rigs)

I thought the Code 3 release was going to be Engine 16 b/c of the mural on the side. Engine 18 and Engine 7 would be great as I see those trucks everyday as on my way to work at the Navy Yard.

Good luck finding your DC rigs!

Hello Everyone

I just pick up The Corgi DCFD ALF 700 model, this is a very nice rig. I am also looking for any DCFD Ertl banks and The DCFD Mack B that First Gear Made. DCFD is a fun department to collect.

Take Care
John

A reply would be nice....

Don't know if this is the one your looking for but I hope this helps...

http://www.motormint.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2112

John, I have been trying to send you pictures however I keep getting email marked undelievable. Pls email me again.Joe

Found this D.C. Ladder 13 on E-Bay.... If your still looking it is the 6th one down...

http://stores.ebay.com/BUCKS-FIRE-TRUCKS_LADDERS_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ3QQftidZ2QQtZkm

He's not looking real hard.He doesn't even reply to emails or posts on here...
That's gratitude!!

John,
I have the T17 in the shipping sleeve and the #28 suburban if you are still looking.

Hi guys

I realy appreciate all of the replies. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back on here however iam the vender chairman for the Marshall County Fire School coming up in mid October. if any of you are interested the website is www.fireschool.info. I think i found a truck 13 and one of Bill Craven's firehouses however i am still looking for Engine 10 so if anyone comes across one please let me know.

Thanks for the help guys
John

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)