Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kitbash Denver E25 Luverne

Hi all

This is my first attempt to kitbash. this will be the Denver Luverne E25. the cab and chassis is from CFD the rest is all kitbashed... hope it will look good.. still need a lot of work....

check it out here:

http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr236/komher/denver%20e%2025/

Anybody knows if the compartment on the real rig is made in diamond plate, it looks grey to me in my picture... if you can help with pictures of the real rig, i´ll be very thankfull.....

just comment on the rig if you please....

Thanx

Re: kitbash Denver E25 Luverne

I don't know the answer to your question, but that looks like it will be a nice looking project. Good luck with it!

yes you are right it diamond plate.

HI

Thanx Richard.... i had to scrap the compartment i did, due to a little problem, but will upload the newly build compartment. anybody knows about a website, where i can get some 1/64 scaled diamondplate.....

if anyboy has a picture of the first section of the compartment behind the cab, i would be happy to recieve them, that picture and a picture of the top of the compartment is the only thing im missing to finish the rig... then the problem is at hand. where du i get some decals in 1/64 scale from denver..... anybody????

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)