Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Info from FRR in San Diego

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting with Dennis Deal (FRR) here in San Diego at the I.A.C.P. Convention. He had a display booth set up showing several of the past and upcoming releases.

I was able to see in person, the prototypes for the Dallas PD Charger (very nice looking), the Chicago PD CV, the Kentucky CV, and the RCMP (white version) CV, along with several others.[/b]

And thanks to his generosity, I am now the proud owner of a Mexico Federal Police Charger prototype. This is one of two cars in existence. Dennis has the other one.[/b]

Dennis also provided me with over a dozen of the new K-9 dog figures, spotlights to keep my customs going, and one each of the PA and MD State Police helicopters.

It was a great day, and a pleasure to talk with him. Unlike some of the critics out there who claim to know what is going on with these cars...the future is going full speed ahead for these cars, and the quality is getting better and better. We should see the last of the old cars that were made in the prior factory (this included the current Mass SP releases). The new factory is responsible for the great new quality of the current Chargers. Lots of departments are in the works, and as soon as all of the bugs get worked out, we should start to see the most comprehensive selection of "spare parts" ever available to us.

Thanks Dennis!

Re: Info from FRR in San Diego

Sorry for all of the wierd icon stuff, I did a "copy and paste" of what I posted on another police die-cast site.

When are all of these extra part's going to be out? Are there going to be extra K9's?

Troy..

What scale are these?

Please e-mail me at toytrucker@msn.com

Thanks!

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)