Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THOSE UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMORS

I'm really sick and tired of individuals who always refer to our hard working public servants like the police as agents of the Devil.

FHP 666 LICENSE PLATE-1

Photobucket Link
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/CFDBASHER/

Re: THOSE UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMORS

Ozzie made me do it......

The brother in law now works as a Trooper?

Chuck,

What's that decal to the right say on the back of the car?

Decal is a U shaped arrow that says "TURN AROUND DON'T DROWN" for the Mensa members that don't have the common sense not to drive their cars with kids into deep water or rushing water. We have to keep wadders in the trunks of State units because so many of our citizenry believe their cars can float.

You can get a better look at in on my Photobucket (link on first post, photo on opening Photobucket page), as ATEV tends to cut short the right third of photos posted.

We could use that here in New Jersey for our own citizenry.

Its amazing the idiots who respond to Photobucket. I had to erase and block comments because some moron left an "F... the tomah PD" under a FHP photo.

But I have to wonder about this persons mental abilities for I have no idea what this dim-bulb (who left signature as "nwawhatwhat") meant when he typed "tomah".

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)