Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canadian Apparatus

Does anyone have any idea what the next Code 3 Canadian release might be ? The sneek peak only showed a Canadian flag on a portion of the vehicle roll-up door. Hoping this will be a real truck this time !

Re: Canadian Apparatus

Gee Rocky, I'm waiting for a new Firetruck myself. I sure hope it has four wheel drive and chains.

CANADIAN FIREFIGHTER

Re: Canadian Apparatus

Bullwinkle....You're my favorite moose, I have all your Rocky & Bullwinkle videos. Always thought it should have been called the "Bullwinkle & Rocky" show!

BAD NEWS

I'm sorry to have to relay Bad Tidings to all of Mr. Moose's loyal fans. My long time roommate and our great friend was murdered by a nut case politician recently. Struck down in his prime, he didn't have a chance. We at the Firehouse, and all citizens of Frostbite Falls will miss him.

Pall Bearers to include R.J. Squirrel, Mr. Peabody, Sherman Peabody, Boris Badinov, Fearless Leader, and the Narrator.

No flowers please, but donations may be sent in his name to the Adopt a Moose Foundation.

R.J. Squirrel

Photobucket

Re: BAD NEWS

I don't care who you are...That right there is funny!!!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)