Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carorama police car customs??

Had bought from them in the past--nicely done customs...went to the site and it's gone....I know a couple of months ago there was a disclaimer about orders taking longer b/c of health issues, but I was surprised to see that the site has been pulled offline all together.

Anyone got any info??

Re: Carorama police car customs??

Sadly the owner passed away. Carorama Customs was a great source and a pleasure to deal with.

That is a shame. So sorry to hear that. I had bought a couple of customs from here--Fall River, MA--first the old style then when they updated the graphics, I bought some in the new style including the only 1/24 scale Police car I own.....

May he rest in peace.....

Did anyone pick up where the company left off such as a family or friend? If not any recommendations on a new company to purchase from

I ended up purchasing the design work for Brian Blanchard at Carorama, and added it to the Bilbozo Police Decals Line to carry on Brian's legacy. Any questions please feel free to contact me via my website at www.bilbozodecals.com

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)