Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matchbox Real Working Rigs scales

Does anyone know the true scales of the Matchbox Real Working Rigs? I'm especially interested in knowing the scale of the Colet K/30 Jaguar crash truck, because I recently read that it's 1-87 scale, but by looking at it it seems to be a tad smaller than 1-87.

Re: Matchbox Real Working Rigs scales

I've been trying to find my info on the Colets. I know at one time I had spec sheets for the models showing length etc. But I cannot find it.

The model is close enough for me. I put a pair of Oshkosh wheels on it and they fit. Although it may be a bit small overall.

Jeff

Here's Colet's web page...but don't know if you'll
find any specs there.

http://www.coletsvd.com/home1.htm

I checked the Colet site before posting. Nothing there.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,
How's thing up in NW PA? Are you ready for winter...and snow? I'm getting ready to head for Atlantic City and a new job. Stay warm my friend.

Getting there but I am not happy about it. Shovels are in the garage, bikes in storage and roof melt tablets on order. Just waiting to make the lawn tractor/snow blower switch.

Jeff

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)